anniversary surprise

The taxi stopped at stadium doors as you exited the car. There were a lot of army fans standing in line at the doors. You took a deep breath and stood in line behind the last person.

You were coming to surprise your boyfriend, Jungkook, by coming to the fanmeet to see him. It was your anniversary and he texted you saying how sorry he was and how much he missed you. He'll be very happy to see you.

The doors to the main hall opened. You put your mask and cap on and you entered with the rest of the armies.

You saw them all standing on the stage, waving at us. You looked at Jungkook, and he was standing there, smiling, but you could see the tiny bit of sadness in his eyes. You smile to yourself, thinking about his reaction when he sees you.

------------------------------------------------

You start with RM. He smiles at you and asks for your name. You lean in towards him.

"It's me, Y/N." You whisper, and an automatic smile appears on his face.

"What are you doing here? I thought you had some business trip or something." He asks, and you chuckle. "I'm here to surprise Jungkook. It's our anniversary."

He nods. "He'll be really happy to see you." You smile at him. "Thanks."

You move on to Jin, who was sitting next to him. "Hello!" He smiles and you smile back at him.

"Why are you wearing a mask? You're hiding your beautiful face." He says, smiling.

You look around then lift your cap and mask. Jin gasps. "Y/N?!" You smile and put your finger over your lips, telling him to keep it down. "What are you doing here?" He asks, smiling.

"It's me and Jungkook's anniversary. I'm here to surprise him." You say while putting your mask and cap back on.

"He'll be happy. He was going on and on and on about how much he misses you." He laughs, and you blush a bit and laugh.

You moved on from Jin and went to Suga, then J-Hope, and Jimin. You told all of then about surprising Jungkook, and they all were happy you came.

You moved from Jimin to V, and he automatically knows who you are. He smiles. "What are doing here?"

You lean closer to him. "It's me and Jungkook's anniversary today, and I'm surprising him." You quietly whisper in his ear.

"Really? Ugh, I wish I had a girlfriend like you. Kookie is lucky to have you." You smile and blush at his statement.

After a couple of minutes, you moved away from V and to the last person at the table, your boyfriend.

He smiles, but you can tell that it's a fake one. He greets you and signs the album in your hand.

"What's wrong?" You ask him, although you know why he was sad, but you had a plan.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." He says and takes both of your hands in his, like he does with all of his fans. He looks at them and smiles.

"What?" You ask, chuckling a bit.

"Your hands feel a lot like my girlfriend's hands; soft and warm." You blush.

He looks at your face. "Why are you wearing a mask? I can't see your face that way." He smiles. You smile back.

"Do you want me to take it off?" You ask, and he nods. You take the cap and mask off. He gasps and covers his mouth with his hands, wide eyed.

"Y/n?" He asks, almost in tears. You smile. "Happy anniversary, Kook."

He looks at Taehyung, who was watching us. He nods smiling, motioning towards backstage.

Jungkook gets up and takes your hand, leading you to backstage When you get there, he pulls you into a huge hug. You can hear him sniffling.

"Are you crying?" You say while hugging him back. He holds you tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." You say as your tears start pouring down your face. You bury your face into his chest.

You pull away to look at him. You smile. "Surprise." He laughs and wipes your tears with his thumb.

He leans in and gives you a passionate and loving kiss. You gladly return the kiss as he holds your waist. Your hands cup his cheeks.

You pull away from the kiss. Tears pour down his face. "Y/N, I'm so, sorry that I don't always have time for you. I almost missed our anniversary because of my busy schedules. Your probably thinking I'm a bad boyfriend and I-" You put your index finger over his soft lips.

"Sssh. Don't even finish that sentence. You are not a bad boyfriend. Your the best boyfriend anyone could ask for. I know we both have hectic schedules, and it makes it almost impossible to see each other, but let me tell you something. I would never, ever, let us miss our anniversary for something like this. I love you, and I know you love me. Even if we didn't see each other all the time, that's all we need to know, right?" He smiles at you and leans in for another kiss.

"I love you." He leans his forehead against yours. "I love you too." You say, and he smiles.

"Awwweee!!!"

"Couple goals!!!"

"Oh ma gawd, I'm gonna cry!!"

Three loud voices say out of nowhere. You turn to see Taehyung, Jimin, and J-Hope standing there fangirling.

Jungkook sighs. "You ruined the moment." He whines.

"I'm sorry, but y'all are too cute, honestly." Taehyung says, and J-Hope nods in agreement.

"I wish Y/N was my girlfriend." Jimin says, which automatically triggers Jungkook.

"Well too bad, hyung. She's already taken." Jungkook says while putting his arm around your waist, full jealousy mode on.

You just laugh along with Tae and Hobi while Jimin just pouts. Jungkook sticks his tongue out at him and smirks.

Hope you liked this one. Even though it was lame.😂

Did you guys see the new comeback for BTS?! Idol!!! if you have not seen it yet, go watch it right now!

Bye!👋💖