they find out

"Y/N can you come to the studio?" The worried tone of voice Jimin had as he spoke to you on the phone caused you to frown.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"They found out."

"What?" You're eyes went wider as Jimin sighed from the other line.

"Just hurry and come to the studio so we can work this out."

You quickly hung up the phone and grabbed your jacket and keys before rushing out of your apartment.

When you arrived at the company, Taehyung was at the doors waiting for you. He greeted you with a hug.

"Tae, I'm scared. What's gonna happen now?"

"Don't worry, y/n, that's exactly why our manager has called you to this meeting. We're gonna figure this out, don't worry." You both started walking towards the elevator.

"Yeah, ok. I'll calm down." You took deep breaths and Taehyung smiled at you.

"Everything's gonna be fine. Don't worry about it."

When you two reached the doors to the meeting room, all the bts members and the manager were sitting at the huge table. You took the empty seat next to Jungkook, who gave you a light smile as you walked in the room.

When you and Jungkook had started dating, you two had promised each other, and the company, that you would keep your relationship a secret. You honestly had no idea how anyone could found out, as you both were extra careful about anything that could even give off the vibe of you two being a couple when out in public.

"Let's start." Bang Pd said as everyone nodded. Jungkook took your hand in his and squeezed it lightly.

"Jeon Jeongguk, when we approved of you guys being in a relationship, what was our first request." Bang Pd asked, with a stern look on his face that told you he was not playing around.

Jungkook cleared his throat and answered him. "That we'd be extra careful with how we acted in public."

"And if so, how come these were sent to my office, from an ARMY??" Bang PD asked as he pushed a brown envelope in your direction.

Jungkook opened the envelope and took out pictures of what looked like Jungkook and you hugging on the street, eating together at a cafe, and sitting together on the swing set in the park.

You gasped a little as you saw the photos. "Mr. Bang, I-"

"Before you speak, y/n, read the letter that's in there too." Bang Pd cut you off.

Jungkook reaches deep inside the envelope, and when he takes out the letter, he hands it to you.

Dear BigHit,

If you're gonna have your idols date other normal girls, at least train them to be discrete about it.

- Jenna King, Washington DC

"Also, guess what? Those photos have been posted all over Instagram and Twitter now!"

Jungkook glances at you for a split second, then turns his gaze back at the manager. "So, what do we do now?"

Bang Pd motions to Namjoon, and Namjoon sighs. "I'm sorry, but the only option is for you two to break up."

"Break up??" Jungkook frowns, and you gasp a little.