midnight cravings

A sudden urge to eat woke you up late one night. The baby inside you kicked you, letting you know that she was also hungry.

You had a sudden craving for some cookies and cream ice cream, shook your husband next to you to try and wake him up.

He groaned. "What is it, baby?"

"Kook, I'm craving for some cookies and cream ice cream. Can you go out and get it for me please?" You ask, and he opens his eyes to look at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

"Y/N, it's 2:34 in the morning. The stores will be closed." He says, and you shake your head.

"Not the gas station about 10 minutes from here. That one is open 24/7, and it has the ice cream I want." You say, and he groans.

"I'll get it for you later, I promise. Now go back to sleep." He says, and closes his eyes to go back to sleep.

You frown as your crazy mood swings take over. You push him off the bed and onto the carpet floor. He groans in pain.

"Get the ice cream for me now, or you're sleeping on the couch until this baby comes out!!!!!" You yell at him, and he immediately gets up and runs out the door.

Jungkook hurriedly puts his coat on and shoes, still in his pajamas before getting in his car and driving to the gas station.

When he gets there, he hurriedly goes into the ice cream isle before going to the cashier to pay for it. The cashier chuckles as she takes the ice cream and scans it.

"Let me guess, wife with pregnancy cravings?" She says with a smile.

Jungkook nods. "How'd you know?"

"We her a lot of husbands coming this early just for ice cream in their pyjamas. Believe me, you're not alone." She laughs.

Jungkook looks at his outfit and realizes that he's still in his pjs. He mentally face palms as the cashier chuckles once again.

The cashier puts the ice cream in a bag. "Good luck."

"Thanks." Jungkook walks out the door after waving at the cashier.

When he got home, he went into the bedroom where you were waiting for him. He sat next to you on the bed and hands you the ice cream with a spoon.

Once she was done, Jungkook takes the bowl downstairs and washes it.

Meanwhile, you felt bad at the way you yelled at him. He was trying his best and you threatening him to sleep on the couch probably hurt his feelings.

When he came into bed, you immediately hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry." You say, tears pouring down your cheeks.

"For what, baby?" He asks while hugging you back.

"For what I said earlier. I didn't mean it. I would never let you do that. I'm so sorry." You say, crying and he hugs you tightly.

"Babe, you don't have to be sorry for anything. I know you didn't mean it. I understand that you have constant mood swings and cravings, but I will always be there for you. I love you so much, and I'll stay with you every step of the way until this baby comes." He says, before kissing your forehead gently.

You look up at him, tears still in your eyes. "You're not mad?"

He wipes the tears with his thumb. "I would never get mad at you for something like that."

Your baby kicked, telling you everything's ok. You put your hand on your stomach. "The baby kicked." You tell him as you put his hand on your stomach.

He waits, and the baby kicks again, causing a huge smile to appear on his face. You smile back at him.

He kisses you.

"I love you both so much."

Hey, guys! Srry for the super long wait. Life has been busy. This one was kinda cheesy, and I'm sorry about that🙁

Bye👋💓