comfort

In this one, her name is Hana.

Jungkook was sitting in he living room watching tv, one night, as Hana was in their bedroom watching a drama.

Hana watched her drama with teary eyes. The saddest part came in it, which made her cry. She started think about her and Jungkook as she watched the guy in the drama walk away from the girl, without even looking back.

The guy in the drama, Park Jaesun, has to leave his beloved girlfriend, Song Haeun, because his parents don't approve of her. He was arranged with another girl, and they fell in love, making Jaesun forget about his Haeun, who was his first love.

Tears poured down Hana's cheeks as she watched Jaesun walk away from Haeun. She thought about her and Jungkook, and it made her wonder if hey would end up like Haeun and Jaesun someday.

Jungkook got up from the couch and walked to the bedroom, intending to get his phone, but he saw his girlfriend, wiping her tears. He quickly rushed to her side.

"Yah, Hana. Are you ok? What's wrong, babe?" He suddenly started attacking her with a bunch of questions, and she shook her head.

"The drama..." she sniffed.

"What about the drama?"

Hana explained everything that happened in the drama, and Jungkook sighed. Hana's tears continued to flow down her pale cheeks.

"Jungkook...what if we turn out like that?" Hana says softly.

Jungkook sits on the bed next to Hana and wraps his arm around her. "Baby, that will never, ever happen to us. My parents love you, and I love you, and I will never forget you, nor fall in love with another girl. I love you and only you, that will never change."

Hana leans on his chest as he kisses her forehead.

"But I still feel sad for some reason." Hana sighs, and Jungkook leans on the back of bed with Hana still leaning against him, and he starts to sing.

No limit in the sky that I wouldn't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes that I won't cry for ya, oh no.

Every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me.
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain there's none too steep.

When it comes to you
There's no crime
Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart when it comes to you.
Comes to you

Jungkook pauses from his song and looked down to see Hana yawning against his chest. He smiled and caressed her shoulder softly. "You feel better now?"

Hana nods and closed her eyes. "Goodnight." She said before she fell asleep.

Jungkook kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, love."

He soon fell asleep as well, holding her in his embrace.

———————————————

Hey guys!! Hope you liked it! It's really short, but the next one will be longer and it will be one of your suggestions, so get ready😁

Anyways, thanks for taking time out of all your busy schedules to read this, I appreciate it😋✌️

Peace✌️💕