cramps

You woke up and opened your eyes to see your cute boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, laying next to you, still sleeping next to you. His arms were around your waist and your head was leaning against his chest.

You smile to yourself and remove his arms off your waist. It's still dark outside, so it's still early. You go into the bathroom to get ready for school.

You feel something wet on your underwear. Oh no...

You check in the bathroom...yep, it's shark week. You groan while taking a pad out of the cabinet and changing your underwear. When you were done, you walk out of the bathroom to see Jungkook still sleeping on your bed.

You chuckle and let him sleep while getting your clothes and getting dressed. When you are finished, a couple of small cramps started hurting you, but you just shrugged it off.

You sit on the edge of your bed and shake your boyfriend gently on his shoulder to wake him up. "Kook, wake up. We have to go to school."

He groans and turns around, going back to sleep. You sigh. "Guess we have to do things the hard way." You say to yourself.

You pounce on top of him so that your whole body was on top of his. You shake and yell in his ears. "JUNGKOOK, WAKE UP!!!" He groans and covers his ears. You laugh. "Come on, we have school."

"Just 5 more minutes..." He says in his husky morning voice. "I already gave you some extra time. Plus, if you sleep in anymore, we're gonna be late for school." He sighs. "Fine, but give me a kiss first."

You scoff. "No." You say, and he lays back down. "Ok, then I guess we're staying home today."

You roll your eyes in disbelieve and kiss his forehead. He pouts that he didn't get a kiss on his lips, but gets up anyways.

After you both ate breakfast, you were going upstairs to brush your teeth when your period cramps started to get a bit worse. You winced in pain, but left it alone and went to brush your teeth.

After you both were done, Jungkook grabs the car keys. "Ready to go?" He asks, and you nod. Just as you were about to walk towards the door, the cramps suddenly become unbearable and you lean over holding your stomach. Jungkook looks at you worriedly. "Babe, are you ok?"

You shake your head and fall to the floor on your knees, holding your stomach. He runs towards you and kneels down next to you. "Baby, What happened? What's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"Period..cramps..." You mutter under your breath, and he picks you up bridal style and carries you upstairs and into the bedroom you shared. He placed you gently on the bed. "You are staying home today."

You sigh and nod. The cramps are really bad, and you ask Jungkook to get you a heat pad. He nods and leaves the room right away. When he brings it to you, you thank him and put it on your stomach.

Jungkook sits there, stroking your hair gently. He hates seeing you in so much pain. It's like he's experiencing the aim himself when you go through it. You look at him. "Jungkook, you should go if you don't want to be late."

He shakes his head. "I don't care about being late. All I care about about right now is if your ok." You sigh.

He leaves the room to get you a cup of tea. You sit there wondering what you did in life to deserve a guy like him.

When he comes back, you take the hot drink out of his hands and drink it, not forgetting to thank him. You look at him. "Jungkook, you really have to go. The teacher will get mad."

He sighs. "But I want to stay here with you, to take care of you." You smile at him. "Kook, I'll be fine. Its not like this is my first time going through this. I can take care of myself."

He gives you a small smile. He stood up. "I'll call you at lunch to check up on you." He says before kissing your forehead.

"Ok." You smile at him. He pecks your lips. "I love you."

"I love you." You say back to him, and he smiles.

"Bye." He says, and with that he's out the door.

You hear the door close downstairs, indicating that he has left the house.

You change into some more comfortable clothes, then lay in your bed, alone, with the heat pad on your stomach for the cramps. You tried falling asleep, but it was different since Jungkook would normally cuddle with you until you fall asleep, but you fell asleep eventually.

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing on the bedside table near you. You pick it up and look to see who was calling. It's Jungkook.

You answer.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?"

"Better, I took a small nap, but it was hard to fall asleep since you always cuddle me to sleep and you weren't with me."

" *chuckles*, don't worry y/n, we can do that later when I come home."

"Anyways, how is it at school. Boring as usual?"

"Yup, but it's even more boring since you're not with me."

"Awww, don't worry Kook, I'll come tomorrow. Do we have any homework yet?"

"Not much, since its only lunch, but if we have more, I'll bring it home for you."

"Ok."

"Did you eat yet?"

"No, I just woke up."

"Try and eat something, of your cramps are ok now. If you don't feel hungry right now, you don't have to, but if your feeling better, eat something."

"Ok, I will."

"I gotta go, baby. See you when I get home."

"Alright."

⏳⌛️

You heard the door downstairs open while you were watching tv in your bedroom. "Baby, I home!" Jungkook calls, and you tell him he's in the bedroom.

He comes up and walks towards the bed with a bag in his hands. He sits next to you. "What is that?" You ask him, and he smiles and takes a box out of the bag. "I got your favourite donuts."

You smile. "Really? Thank you! I was craving for these actually." You say and take a donut out of the box. You take a bite and the sweet taste fills your mouth, causing you to smile and close your eyes, enjoying it.

Jungkook smiles at your reaction. You hold out the donut to him. "Want a bite?" You ask, and he nods, taking a bite out of the same donut. He looks at you. "Thanks."

You lay in bed, eating donuts, cuddling and watching shows for the rest of the night with Jungkook until you fell asleep.

Sorry guys, that was a bad one. Hope you liked it anyways!🙂

Bye👋💖