relax

In this one, her name is Yura.

"Princess Yura!" One of the servants called Yura who was talking to another servant. She turned around. "Yes?"

The servant held two bouquets of flowers in his hands. "Which bouquet of flowers would you like to have hung on the corners of the church hall? The yellow daffodils, or the purple daisies?"

Yura thought for a bit before answering. "I think we should have both. Two of each on each side."

The servant nodded and walked away as another servant got Yura's attention. "Princess, would you like the petals the flower girl holds to be pink or white."

"White." Yura simply answers, and multiple servants come to her, asking her many questions about the royal wedding that's about to happen in a couple days.

Everyone in the royal family was super busy preparing for the wedding, since it's one of the biggest weddings in history. Especially Yura, who was the beloved bride of the wedding. She wanted everything to be perfect, since she was marrying the love of her life, Jeon Jungkook, the 32nd prince of Busan. Once the two got married, that would make Yura the 32nd princess of Busan.

"Yura, your cousins aren't gonna make it for the wedding rehearsal, since they had other plans in Jeju island." Yura's mom said to her, once all the servants had left to do their own duties.

Yura looked at her wide eyed. "What??"

Mom looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry dear, the Duke and Duchess of Seoul had other business to attend in Jeju, but they will be back by the wedding, so don't worry."

"But the Hana and Mina are the flower girls, and Jaesun is the ring bearer, we can't really rehearse without them here!" Yura massaged her temple, and Mom sighed. "Well, I can ask Angelo to call them and ask-"

"No, it's fine. The show must go on, even though it's just a rehearsal."

The baker suddenly burst into the church, waving his hands furiously. "Princess Yura!"

Yura immediately turned her head towards him. "What is it?"

"I don't have enough flour to make the cake." The Baker said, and Yura sighed. "You have got to be kidding me. Didn't I ask the grocery servant to go to the market and get the ingredients?"

"Yes, but she didn't get enough flour, cause I'm running out."

Yura sighed and put her head down, trying to think of a solution.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, who was watching from the corner, frowned at the sight of his beloved fiancée stressing out. He was sure that they had hired a wedding planner, but he wasn't sure where she was at the moment. He didn't want Yura to be stressing out over this when it wasn't even her job.

At that moment, Jungkook decided to intervene.

"I'll call the grocery servant and ask her to go back out to the market to see if she can get some flour." Yura said, taking out her phone. Before she could dial any number, Jungkook grabbed it.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take the princess somewhere private to discuss something with her. Could you make the call instead?" Jungkook asked the baker, and Yura just stared up at him, dumbfounded. The baker nodded with a slight bow, and called the servant to get his phone.