protection

In this one, your name is Hiyeon.

Hiyeon lay in her bed, looking up at the ceiling as the countless thoughts traveled her mind.

She thought about the events that had happened over the past few days. She thought about how she and her boyfriend had fought. Hiyeon hasn't seen Jungkook in 5 days, cause the fight they had was pretty intense.

Jungkook was mad because Hiyeon had went out to see a childhood friend of hers one day. At the same time, Jungkook happened to be at the cafe they were at, and he got the wrong idea when he saw her eating and laughing with another guy.

That same night, when she got to her apartment, Jungkook was already there waiting for her, and he was pissed. They had a heated argument, and he left, furious.

Hiyeon sighed and sat up in bed, deciding whether she should go to his place to talk. Jungkook lived in the apartment building next to hers, so it wouldn't be much for her to walk over there.

I need another reason, so that I don't seem desperate. She thought.

She found one of his sweaters in his closet, and although Hiyeon loved wearing his sweaters, as they were oversized and comfortable, she needed a reason to go over there.

She grabbed her phone off the kitchen table and walked out of the apartment, heading to Jungkook's building.

When she got to his door, she was debating on whether she should turn back now, or just get it over with. She decided to go with the latter and knock on the door.

The door opened to reveal Jungkook, standing there in a sweater and some sweatpants. His eyes kinda widened when he saw her, but composed his face to look bored.

Little does Hiyeon know, that he's been dying to see her ever since they fought.

"What is it?" He asked, and Hiyeon handed him the sweater. "Here. You left this at my place."

He took it and thanked her. She was about to walk away, but Jungkook grabbed her arm and pulled her inside the apartment.

She shook out of his grasp after he pulled her into the living room. "Yah, why so hard?? That hurt!"

"We need to talk about what happened the other day." He crossed his arms, and Hiyeon rolled her eyes. "I already told you a million times, Jungkook! He was just my childhood friend, nothing more."

"How do I know that you're not lying to me??"

Hiyeon scoffed. "Seriously?? You won't even trust your own girlfriend?? Unbelievable."

"Hey, don't blame this whole 'trust' thing on me! It probably would've been a good idea to tell your own boyfriend you were meeting with another guy!"

"Yeah, but knowing you and your jealous self, you would've said no." Hiyeon crosses her arms.

"You would never know until you try." Jungkook sent a glare her way.

Hiyeon sighed and rubbed her temples. "Look, I really don't wanna do this right now so I'm just gonna-"

She was interrupting by some loud pairs of footsteps and manly voices.