Epilouge

**20 years later**

Jade and Luke were married, and had two kids. Their daughter is four years old, and her name is Lindsey. They also have a son who's 16 years old. His name is Mitchell.

Cat and Michael are engaged, they haven't had time for planning the wedding since Michael has been on tour lately. But they do have a child, Alexa. Shes ten years old.

Calum and Marissa are married, and have a daughter named Elisa, who's 14 years old.

Ashton and Stephanie ended up dating a month after the boys came back from their first tour with One Direction. They're engaged, and have no kids, yet. Stephanie is pregnant, with twins.

Stephanie started talking to her mum again and their relationship is stronger than it was before.

The band 5 Seconds of Summer still exists but now that they're older, their music is a bit different. Their style is more into rock now. The boys don't want to break up to go solo, they don't feel the need to do so. They don't care how huge or small of a band they are as long as there's someone there for them, supporting them. They like what they do.

Kellin has a girlfriend whom he loves very much. They aren't married yet, he's planning to propose soon. They have a 13 year old boy named Gabriel. Also, he is great friends with Luke. They sorted their differences out.

Johnny and Curtis both have girlfriends, too.

They're still a childish squad and the children think its weird but who fucking cares.

~Luke~

I was sitting next to Jade watching tv. We were enjoying eachothers company. I had recently arrived home from being away on tour.

"Look, daddy! I drew you and my uncles!" Lindsey said showing me a piece of paper where she had drawn us.

She wasn't the best artist but I could tell who was who. Michael had teal colored hair, Ashton's hair was a complete mess and there was a red strip and I guessed it was the bandana, Calum was the tan one, and I was double the height of the other guys.

"Thank you, it's lovely. Can I keep it?" I asked and Jade smiled at us.

"Yeah! Can you hang it up?"

"Sure, sweetie. I'll put it on the fridge," I said getting up from the sofa and Lindsey followed me to the kitchen. I grabbed a magnet and put the drawing underneath it.

"Perfect," I smiled and she hugged my leg.

"Why don't you go draw one for your uncles?" I asked and she quickly nodded and ran out of the kitchen. I chuckled and walked back to the living room. I sat back down and I rested my hand on Jades thigh.

The doorbell rang and Jade got up to open the door. A frustrated Michael stood there with terrible hair and he walked inside.

"What the hell happened to your hair?" I asked him. His hair was a ugly vomit type of green.

"I don't know, man. It's supposed to be dark green!"

"Why'd you come-"

"I have a dinner date with Cat and I can't go like this! Please help me."

Mitchell walked in the room and he gave Michael a weird look. "You okay?" he asked him.

"No, he isn't," I sighed answering for Michael. Mitch shrugged and made his way to the door.

"Mitch, where are you going?" I asked him.

"For a walk. I'll be back."

"Don't be gone for long," I sighed and he nodded before closing the door behind him.