Chapter Forty-Nine

~Kellin~

"Les, Stephanie is here!" My mum yelled and Les walked downstairs and left with Steph to go shopping.

After a few minutes, I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going, honey?" my mum asked.

"Johnny's place," I lied.

"Oh, okay. Have fun!" she yelled and left. I quickly drove to Johnny's and picked him up.

I wasn't going to let Stephanie whoreify Leslie!

"Dude, they're going into Pink," Johnny said. We were following them carefully and they haven't caught us, at least yet.

We walked in the store and an employee walked up to us and said,"Are you guys looking for something?"

I saw Stephanie lead Leslie into Victoria's Secret. Shit.

I ignored the young lady and grabbed Johnny's arm and lead him to Victoria's Secret.

I saw Stephanie at the lingerie section and she was showing a few to Leslie.

"Do you guys need anything?" an employee with boobs hanging out of her shirt and a bunch of makeup asked us.

"No," Johnny said.

"Well if you need anything, and by anything, I mean anything that does and does not have anything to do with this store, come to me," she winked.

"Thanks," Johnny said and we walked away.

"Look, this is hot. You will look like a fucking model!" Stephanie said.

"I don't know...."Leslie sighed.

"Girl, you're almost fifteen and you are almost a women! You need to embrace what you have as a women!"

"Fine," Leslie gave in.

"Fuck," Johnny muttered.

They grabbed a few stuff and were heading to pay.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"What does it look like?" Stephanie rolled her eyes.

"Leslie, you can't buy stuff like that!" I said.

"Yes I can! What are you gonna do?"

"You're coming home with Johnny and I," I said grabbing her arm but she yanked it away.

"No!"

"Leslie," I sighed. Leslie paid for her stuff.

"Leslie!" I yelled.

"You're not my dad!"

"So? I won't let you be another Stephanie!"

"You can't decide for me!"

"It's for your own good!"

"What would you know?"

"Leslie, lets just go," Stephanie said grabbing Les by her arm and walked away.

"This is pretty rough," Johnny admitted.

"Yeah, like my mum won't believe that Leslie is doing this! This isn't like her," I sighed.

"We need to tell her."

"But I need proof."

"Then we'll get it. You will find the lingerie she bought and you can show it to your mum."

"Okay, let's go home, I can't change Leslie's mind anyways," I sighed.

~Luke~

"Hey, Luke," Ashton said.

"Hey, c'mon in. Let's go to my room," I said.

"Shit. I hate you for dropping the banana peels," Ashton said. We were playing Mario karts.

"Well I hate you for throwing turtle shells at me!"

"Banana peels are worse!"

"No they aren't!"

"Yes they are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I quit!"

"Fine," I chuckled and put the control down.

"Luke, uhhh Stephanie found out it was Jade at the school dance," Ashton sighed.

"Fuck," I sighed putting my head in my hands.

"She will do anything to humiliate her," I added.

"Luke, you need to break up with her. How can you stand her?"

"I don't! Im breaking up with her on Monday," I said.

"Why not sooner?"

"Michael, Calum and I are humiliating her," I shrugged.

"Don't tell anyone," I added.

"I won't," he giggled.

"Anyways, you said you would help Jade and I."

"Yeah. I can tell her we're hanging out again. She won't be mad at me for long, trust me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah-"

My bedroom door swung open and I saw Calum standing there.

"Ashton?" he asked and gave me an Give-me-an-explanation look.

-------------------------------------

(A/N) Calum!

I wish I could upload media like photos and gifs on here on a mobile device.

I don't have a computer..... long story. Idk if you want to hear it but you probably don't even care lol.

ily :) xx