Chapter Twelve

Luke's POV

__________

What?

"Who the hell told you that?"

"That's not important. Are you?" her voice wasn't demanding, it was like she was going to cry.

"No! Why the fuck would you think that?"

"I don't know," she said and she buried her head in her hands.

"I'm just paranoid all the time. Sometimes I wonder if what we have progressed as friends means anything or if everything will go back to how it used to be," she said and her eyes were starting to water. I felt so bad.

"Was it really that bad? The bullying?"

"No, it was so amazing! I could go through that again without wanting to harm myself and I could keep smiling and it wouldn't affect me!" she said sarcastically.

"Y-you harmed yourself?" I choked out the words and I found myself crying with her.

I decided to skip going to McDonalds. Both of us clearly weren't in the mood.

"I used to. I promised Ashton that I wouldn't but I have thought about cutting. I've been clean for four and a half months," she said.

I grabbed her wrist and looked at it. Nothing recent. I kissed her wrist 3 times.

We arrived at her house and we went inside her living room.

"I'm so sorry. I will never hurt you again."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because I've fallen for you, Jade. I have feelings for you," I finally admitted it. Her eyes were wide opened.

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yeah. I know this might be very weird and awkward for you but-" Jade cut me off saying,"It's not weird. I have feelings for you too," she shyly said.

I smiled and leaned in keeping the smile on my face. My lips touched hers and I kissed her gently. She kissed me back right away and the sparks were everywhere. I soon pulled away.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded saying, "Yes, I would love to. But can we wait? Im still a little paranoid and I need some time."

"I'll wait for you," I said. I was hurt but, I have to wait. I know that she's gone through so much and it makes her worry a lot. She just doesn't want to suffer again. I have to be understanding.

I leaned in and we kissed. Maybe for about a minute, I don't remember and it wasn't important to me at the moment.

Unfortunately, the door handle was moving and we pulled apart and when the door opened, a women and a man with bags were standing there.

"Mum, Dad!" Jade said and got up and hugged them both.

"Hey, sweetie. Who's this?" her dad said glancing over at me.

"I'm Luke."

"He's my.... friend," Jade said and I gave them a small smile.

"Nice to meet you," her mum said. I said the same thing to her and her husband.

"Nice to meet you as well. Well I need to rest. Im awfully exhausted," her dad excused himself and her mum followed him.

I was hoping I could call her mine soon.

****Next Day****

Calum's POV

____________

Michael and I were hanging in my living room since both of us didn't go to school.

"So what are we gonna do with the band?" I asked.

"I don't know. Why don't we just wait until something comes up. We should still practice and do what we do but, now I don't think we will be uploading covers on Youtube like we've been planning to," Michael sighed.

"Luke will come back to us. Soon," I smirked.

"Oh that reminds me, I told Jade that Luke was using her and I think she believed me! I said it so serious and when she left, I laughed. That's one of the best lies ever!" I laughed.

"I wonder what happened between them," I said.

"Same."

**2 weeks later**

Jade's POV

___________

These past two weeks have been great. Calum and Michael were still being the same but they haven't done any major stuff since I avoid them as much as possible.

Luke makes me laugh and smile but I always think about the past when I see him. I want to be his girlfriend already but I'm not ready. At least yet. Sometimes I think I will tell him I'm ready but then my mind explodes of thinking of 'What ifs' that are negative and positive. Most are negative and then I get paranoid again.

Is it over?

Will it ever come back?

-------------------------------------

(A/N) Ahhhh Juke is my OTP!

Sorry for the short chapter D:

I'm trying to update more often!

Oh I deleted "Lost in Love" just fyi.

please VOTE and COMMENT :)

ily :) xx