Chapter Seventy-Six

~Luke~

I was in bed trying to go to sleep but I couldn't get my mind off of the fact I was going to be a father.

Yes, it is upsetting. I don't know how Jade will react to this. Maybe she will be understanding, it was a drunk thing and I wasn't even dating her after all.

I couldn't help myself but think of the happy family moments I went through with Gerard. He was a great person before he started drinking and being abusive.

I was going to tell my mum. I had to. I need to tell someone. Ashton knows but I called him a while ago to tell him to not tell anyone, and he said okay. It's Stephanie's and I's story to tell anyways.

"What's up?" I said getting in Michael's car.

"Not much."

"Ah damn. Stephanie has been so annoying these days. Yesterday she came up to me and she slapped me! I called her a few things and she seemed weird......" Michael said keeping his eyes on the road. I can't hide it from them.

"Guess what guys?" Michael added.

"What?" Calum and I asked.

"Well, I went to Cats house to visit her and then Kellin and Jade arrived," he started. Kellin and Jade? I felt jealousy.

"And, I am now friends with Jade," he added.

"Finally!" Calum said.

"Wow. What changed your mind?"

"Well you know how I didn't want to talk about Cat?"

"Yeah."

"Me and her have feelings for eachother and I couldn't date her knowing she is really close friends with Jade and I would have to see her. I felt guilty everytime. Cat and I.... we- she came to my birthday party and I yelled at her terribly and that was before she got ran over. I wanted to make things work."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm glad. You needed a girlfriend anyways," I chuckled.

"Shut up. And we aren't dating.... yet."

"You will soon."

"Hey, Jade!" I said and we walked towards her. I saw she was with Kellin.

'Stay cool,' I reminded myself.

"Oh, hey," she said. I noticed something was wrong. Did she know about the baby already? Does she want I breakup with me? Do Kellin and her have a thing?

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it."

"Cat!" Kellin cheered walking over to Cat who was on crutches and he hugged her.

"Don't be jealous," Calum whispered and Michael didn't say anything.

Johnny and Curtis followed behind and we just stood in front of them.

"Jade? Can I talk to you privately?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure," she said and I pulled her to the side away from everyone.

"Look, I'm sorry about us not seeing eachother. To make it up, want to go on a date?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you think I didn't see you with some short blonde girl at the mall? Did you ditch me for her? Why don't you ask her on a date?" she snapped and I laughed. She got madder and she slapped me. I stopped laughing.