Chapter Fifty-Eight

~Luke~

Jade and I haven't told anyone about our friendship and I intend on keeping it like that for a few more days.

Michaels birthday is today and I want us to be cool, I don't want to ruin his birthday.

"Happy Birthday!" I told Michael and I gave him a hug and Calum joined in.

"Aww thank you. Whats my present, a threesome?" he winked.

"Michael, it isn't, unfortunately. We got you some medication so you won't go bald," I joked and he glared at me.

"I'm just kidding!"

"We got you this. We will be throwing the party for tomorrow. Whatever you planned isn't going to be apart of it except for the Stephanie. We planned everything and its gonna be sweet!" Calum said.

"For real?"

"Yes, Sam helped," I said.

"Aww thank you!"

"And we also got you this," I said handing him a hottopic gift card.

"Thanks, Lucas," he smiled and gave me a hug.

I gave Jade a call.

"Hey, Luke," she said.

"Hey, I wanted to know if you'd like to come to Michaels birthday party tomorrow?"

"Thanks, but no. The last few parties I've gone to didn't turn out really well...."

"Fine, but if you change your mind, give me a call and I can send you the directions of the place, okay?"

"Okay," she said and I ended the call.

~Jade~

My phone buzzed and I looked at the screen. It was another message from Stephanie. Somehow she had gotten my number and she kept sending hurtful messages for the past week. I hate it. They make me feel horrible. I haven't told anyone. I just feel like I'm dragging people into my problems and I can't let that happen. I took a deep breath and looked at the messages.

Stephanie:

Close your legs, you fucking skank😷

Stephanie:

I miss the days when you would pass out after a beating from Luke and his two friends 😒

Stephanie:

Why don't you just kill yourself? Look around nobody likes you👍

Stephanie:

Luke is just sorry for you ☺

Stephanie:

Kellin hates you. He told me that yesterday when I was at his house.😅

Stephanie:

Luke just wants to get in your pants, trust me😆

Stephanie:

Luke and I did it last night ;)😂☺🌚

Stephanie:

Kill yourself already. Do us all a favor! No one would really care, anyways.👍

Stephanie:

You're so ugly eww😖

Stephanie:

I feel sorry for you, doesn't everyone?😞

Stephanie:

You're a pain in the ass tbh😐