Chapter Ninety-One

~Calum~

Marissa sat next to me. Liz and Andrew walked back in and by the look on their faces, something went wrong.

"We can't donate. Andrew can but the doctors wouldn't let him due to his low blood pressure, they don't want him to risk himself. They claim there are other people who can donate without risking themselves," Liz sighed.

"I tried, they wouldn't let me," Andrew added.

Jade came back and she wiped her tears away.

Both Liz and Andrew informed her about what they had just told us.

"I will get my blood tested," I said.

I watched as the blood collected itself in the small container.

After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor said,"Nope, I'm sorry."

I felt like I had betrayed Luke.

He could die and I was not eligible.

I felt the guilt inside me and I weakly nodded. I went back to the waiting room and I mumbled,"My blood doesn't match him."

"I will go," Michael volunteered untangling his hand from Cats.

Everyone, including Kellin had gone and it was impossible. Jade didn't go. She was going to.

She wiped her tears with a tissue before being led out of the room by the doctor.

They took pretty long, it made me nervous, much more than I already was.

A police officer walked into the room and said,"Family of Luke Hemmings?"

"I'm his mother," Liz said standing up.

"Well, you probably already know what happened. We scanned the knife and there aren't any fingerprints besides Lukes. The man must've been wearing gloves or..... Luke was the person that caused it all. I know it's probably not possible but we couldn't help ourselves and not wonder. We will be talking to Ana, she should know. Maybe she knows who he is."

"Luke can't be the one," Liz shook her head.

"I know, but we have to hear the story from the person who is awake, Ana. I will be back in a few minutes," he said before walking away.

Liz looked broken, as well as Jade, well before she left.

Andrew was just staring at the ground, not looking up once.

Jade walked back in and she didn't seem upset, at all.

"Mine matches," she said with a small smile. Liz's eyes widened and she hugged Jade.

"He should be awake by noon, today. He will be okay, I guarantee it," the doctor smiled.

~Stephanie~

I was in my room, under my covers. I didn't do anything, I spent my time in my room all day.

I'm so lonely.

Luke visits me every once in a while to check up on me, but other than that I don't see or talk to anyone.

What a great way to end and start a new year, with loneliness. Im kidding, it sucks ass.

I've never felt like this before.

A year ago, I would have been at a club, drinking illegally, and trying to bring a man under my sheets, in this very bed I'm in.

Gross.

Why was I so blind?

The person I have actual feelings for doesn't even like me. I've texted him but he won't reply. I tried again.