Chapter Forty-Eight

~Kellin~

Oh, no. Why is she here?!

I had to get to Jade quickly.

"Hey, Kellin! Mind getting me a drink?" someone said.

"Go get it yourself!" I yelled.

Where is Jade?

I couldn't find her, she wasn't in the same spot she was at before I left to open the door.

I decided to go outside and look for her there.

~Jade~

"Lets go outside," Cat said. We went outside and stood by the shed.

"How do you like the party so far?" Curtis asked me.

"I'm sure she won't be liking it now," a voice said behind me. I looked behind me and saw Stephanie smirking with her two followers.

"What are you doing here?" Curtis asked. Johnny was just standing there drunk as hell. He looked up and down one of Stephanie's followers.

"Partying, duh. I came here and found out something, actually!"

"How does this affect us?" Cat asked.

"Well, Jade, sweetie, I know you're the one who kissed Luke. Watch your back."

"It wasn't-"

"Don't lie to me! I know it was you! You're wearing the same exact thing you were wearing on the school dance! Im not wearing it right now but if I was we would be identical!"

"Fuck off, Stephanie! No one invited you," Kellin said running towards us.

"This isn't over. Watch your back, hoe," she warned and walked away. She stopped and threw her drink at my face.

"Bitch!" Cat yelled and Stephanie smirked and walked away.

"What happened?" Kellin asked.

"Stephanie knows it was Jade at the school dance," Cat sighed giving me a napkin to clean my face.

"Shit," Kellin muttered.

"I know her very well and she will do anything to you. She will do anything to humiliate you and she won't stop until she sees you cry," Kellin added.

"Well, thanks," I muttered.

"Don't worry, we won't let her do anything to you," Curtis assured me.

"What's happening?" Johnny slurred.

"You're going home, Johnny," Curtis said.

"Why? The party just started," he whined.

"Too bad."

I was scared.

~Michael~

"Yay, it's here!" I yelled and ran to my front door and got the pizza.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Luke asked.

"Thor!" I yelled and I quickly inserted the movie in the DVD player.

The movie was over and we were just laying on the floor doing nothing.

"You seem a bit off," Calum said.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Duh."

"What's wrong?" Luke yawned.

"Nothing," I groaned.

I actually wasn't okay. I kept thinking about the girl I ran into. I was such a dick to her.

She was so beaut- stop, Michael!

I couldn't get the image of her out of my head.

I should've gotten her name.

I might not even see her ever again, and that made me upset.

"So we're doing the whole breakup scene to Stephanie on Monday?" I asked. It was going to be sweet!

"That's the plan," Luke grinned.

---------------------------------

(A/N) I apologize for the short chapter :(

Fuck Stephanie.

What do you think is up with Michael? :-)

I hope you like the new cover bc I doooooo

Thank you for 40k reads! I love all of you and thank you to everyone who comments and votes!

If I ever did a contest and the winner would be a character in the story, would you enter? Just wondering....

Idk if I will be able to update this weekend since I'm going to another state for a wedding and I might not have time....

I will try to update, though.

ily :) xx