Chapter Eighty-Two

~Jade~

"Ashton!" I screamed turning Ashton around and I shook him. No response.

"Please answer," I cried and I dragged Ashton to shore, but i was tired before I could make it.

"Help!" I yelled and I saw a figure running towards where I was.

The person got closer and I saw that it was a girl around my age. She looked at Ashton and she helped me drag him to shore.

"Don't worry, I got this. Im a lifeguard at a pool," she assured me as she pushed repeatedly on his chest. She then performed CPR.

Ashton soon started to spit water out and he slowly opened his eyes. The girl whose name I didn't know, backed away and stood next to me watching as Ashton recovered.

"W- what happened? Are you okay?" Ashton asked me as I wiped my tears away.

"I don't know, I just saw you floating on the water, I guess you drowned. Im fine now that you're okay. She helped me, actually," I sniffed glancing at the girl next to me. I walked up to Ashton and helped him up.

~Ashton~

Jade and I ran towards the water and started to swim. Jade then started to swim underwater and I kept swimming.

'I should try to do a trick,' I thought. I tried to see if I could dive in the water and then do a 360 degree spin underwater.

Unfortunately, I failed and as if I had bad luck strike me, I got a cramp on my leg. Great. It hurt like fucking hell and I lost control and I couldn't get back in doing what I was doing.

Everything went black.

I coughed as I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Jade standing with some girl. Jade had been crying,

"W- what happened? Are you okay?" I asked as Jade wiped her tears away.

"I don't know, I just saw you floating on the water, I guess you drowned. Im fine now that you're okay. She helped me, actually," she sniffed glancing at the girl next to her. She had Olive skin, long black curly hair, brown eyes, and she was around 5'5. She was very beautiful. Jade helped me up as the nameless girl just stood there.

"Well, thanks," I thanked the girl.

"It's not a problem. I actually work as a lifeguard at a pool near my house. Its my job."

"Oh, well what's your name?" I asked.

"Cassie. Cassie Hartman." I smiled.

"Thank you so much, Cassie," Jade said giving her a small smile.

"You're welcome. I should head back with my family. It was nice meeting you, goodbye." We wave goodbye as she jogged away.

Jade nudged me as she smirked. I looked at her.

"What?" I coughed.

"I saw the way you checked her out," she winked.

"Stop being childish," I rolled my eyes trying to hide my blush.

"You're blu-"

"Shut up."

"Whatever," she sighed.

We walked back to the beach house and I told her what had happened.

~Stephanie~

"I have to tell you something," I said to Chloë on the other line.

"Yeah?"

"Well.... I'm pregnant."

"What?! Oh my Jesus!" Chloë said before hanging up.

~Chloë~

"Well.... I'm pregnant." What?!

"What?! Oh my Jesus!" I yelled and hung up. I quickly called Hayley and told her everything.

I then called everyone I knew and told them the news. Then, I called Luke.

"Why the fuck are you calling?!" He yelled. Damn, he wasn't in a good mood.

"Did you know Stephanie was pregnant!? Oh my god I can't believe it!"

"Yes! I knew!" he yelled and hung up.

Damn.

I wonder what crawled up his butt crack.

~Stephanie~

Oh shit.

I should've not told her.

Facebook was blowing up and people were talking about me.

'Eww what a slut.'

'Wtf.'

'Am I supposed to be surprised?'

'Whose the father?'

I immediately shut Facebook off.

I couldn't handle the hate, I mean, I've never noticed it before. I hate it.

~Luke~

I needed Jade around me. Especially because I wasn't okay.

"Come on, you need to get some of your stuff," Michael said. I drove to his house, I needed to talk. I don't have my phone or any electronic device because I'm still grounded. Its very hard to communicate.

"You haven't told me whats wrong but, I can tell you're gonna want to stay here, and that's totally fine with me," he added.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course. Now tell me what's wrong? Or you can wait till Calum comes. He's with Marissa and Ana."

I told him everything from the moment I arrived home to find an unfamiliar car in the driveway.

"So Gerard was never your biological dad?" he gasped and I nodded trying to hold back the tears.

"Dude, I'm sorry. That must be rough. I mean, what about your actual father?"

"I don't know. Obviously he was also a victim so I can't hate him. I don't know what to do."

"You'll figure it out."

I opened my bedroom window from the outside and I squeezed myself through the window, which wasn't hard since I have long legs. Luckily, my mum wasn't home.

I grabbed a bunch of my stuff including my guitar, and put some other stuff in a bag.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be coming back to my home.

Michaels head popped in the window and he said,"let me help." I handed him some stuff and he left. I grabbed a suitcase and stuffed a bunch of shoes, clothes, and important stuff I hadn't already grabbed.

I was done and I was putting my things in the back of my car and Michael had my guitar and stuff like that in his.

I took one last look at my house before I left.

--------------------------------

(A/N) Anabanna1993 is Cassie :)

I will try to update tomorrow!

please vote and comment!

ily :) xx