Chapter Ninety-Two

**This is the last chapter, I'm sorry. I don't like this story anymore and I'm ending it here. I really really want to focus on other stories, sorry. There will be more info at the end of this chapter**

~Michael~

Calum, Ashton, and I were in Luke's room while the doctor was getting the blood ready.

We just stared at him.

No one said a word.

I heard a long, steady beep and my heart stopped.

I looked at the heart monitor.

He was dead. Gone.

I was already sobbing and the other guys were, too.

I let out a scream and I ran out Luke's room. "Please! A doctor! We need one urgently!" I sobbed as I fell on my knees.

This couldn't be happening.

No, no, no.

The doctor ran in the room with three nurses and they had the blood on a cart. He looked at Luke with sympathy.

"I'm so sorry. Record the time and date of the death," the doctor told one of the nurses.

Ashton and Calum hugged me tight.

We walked out back to the waiting room.

"What happened?" Liz asked.

"I uh- I'm sorry," Calum choked out.

"What do you mean?" Liz was already panicking.

"He's gone," I sobbed and everyone's face fell.

The doctor rushed in an said,"He's alive. The monitor just started to beep again. It's a miracle."

At that moment I felt like the greatest thing ever had happened. I didn't care about anyone except for the fact that he was alive.

"The other doctor is putting the blood inside of him, everything is good for sure."

"Thank you," Liz cried.

~Jade~

**Hours Later**

I came back to the hospital. I went home to eat, shower, and to tell my parents I would be gone so they wouldn't be worried.

Ashton, Calum, and Michael were helping Kellin clean his house before his parents were home.

I looked at Luke, he looked beautiful. He wasn't as pale, and stuff but even if he was, he would still be beautiful.

At least to me.

The doctor had informed us he wouldn't be awake at least till the end of the day due to his three minute death, his body was getting the hang in functioning properly.

The All Time Low concert was tomorrow, I was hoping it would get my mind off a few things.

The door opened and I looked over and saw Stephanie walk in. She stopped and looked at me.

"Hi," she quietly said and sat down.

I was surprised she didn't snap at me or something. Doesn't she hate me?

I said hi and she looked at the wall.

I asked,"How's the baby?"

"Fine, actually. Im trying to not harm it."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" asked.

"Boy." I could tell this was awkward for her as much as it was for me.

"Have you thought of a name?"

"Yeah, actually. We created a list," she smiled digging her hand inside her purse and she retrieved a folded piece of paper. She handed it to me and I unfolded it.

Alan

Drew

Mitchell

Connor

Alexander

Oliver

"Cute," I said giving it back to her.

"I mean, I know Luke is the one that is supposed to tell you what I'm about to but I want to. I know you and Luke aren't on great terms because of the baby but I want to tell you that it shouldn't get in your way."

"How? He cheated on me," I huffed.

"No he didn't. You weren't even dating at the time, he was dating me. It was the night after the school dance, someone threw a party with actual alcohol and it was the shit. But anyways, it was a drunken mistake. I didn't find out until a few days after Ashton threw his party. I was Katie turner. I hooked up with Ashton and I thought it was his but it was too early. It had to be Luke's. Luke and I aren't dating, our relationship isn't like that. We are just parents and we're working on our friendship."

I was speechless.

I had never heard the whole story, it's completely different than what I thought it would be.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Luke really loves you. I never really loved Luke, I just wanted him. I love Ashton, but he doesn't feel the same way and it hurts," she mumbled.

~Luke~

**Three hours later**

I opened my eyes and I squinted as the bright lights blinded me.

I was in a hospital room, alone.

I could only hear my breathing, and the beat of a constant steady beep indicating my heartbeat.

What happened?

The door opened and Ashton, Calum, and my mum walked in.

They didn't even notice I was awake until they sat down, Ashton was the one who noticed.

"Luke, you're awake!" Ashton exclaimed running over to me.

"Luke, oh sweetie I'm glad you're okay," my mum beamed.

Calum just smiled at me.

"What happened?" I asked looking down at my bandaged stomach.

"You got stabbed, you were trying to help Ana," Calum said. That's when I remembered it all. The pain was terrible.

"Oh."

"Where's Michael?" I added.

"Michael is-"

"I've got the cand- Luke!" Michael burst into the room, dropped the bags of candy, and ran over to me. He gave me a hug, a tight one.

"Ow," I winced. He pulled away and apologized.

"The moment you died, I felt like the world crumbled to pieces," he muttered and his eyes were watering.

"Died? Im alive mo...." I realized I was going to say motherfucker but because my mum was here, I said,"Michael Gordon Clifford."

"Don't call me that," he whined. "Call me Mikey, it's better. And it shows your love for me," he added.

"Anyways, you were dead for like three minutes," Calum said. Woah. That's something.... shocking. I was.... dead.

"I'm so glad you're alive. Im thankful we found a donor with your blood type," my mum said.

"Who donated?" I asked.

"Jade," my mum smiled and my heart raced full of emotions.

(A/N) Did I scare you guys when he died???

This isn't the last chapter hahaha I was just playing around. But in all seriousness, this only has like 3-5 chapters left ):

Scaring you, that was my intention hahaha

ily :) xx