Chapter Eighty-Three

~Stephanie~

"Oh my god since when are you pregnant!" Hayley gasped.

"October," I mumbled and Hayley jumped off of my bed.

"October?! It's nearly January and you haven't told anyone!?"

"I have told people," I snapped.

"Who?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Why do you care?" I sneered.

"Who's the father? Are you aborting? How did your mum take it? Why haven't I noticed?" she rambled. I'm not exactly sure how she hasn't noticed. My belly is a bit bigger.

"Shut up! You don't need to know who the father is!" I yelled.

"You don't know who it is?" she gasped. I couldn't tell her Luke's the father. We haven't discussed coming out.

"That's none of your business."

"Oh my god I can't believe i was friends with you."

"Was?"

"Yes! I am not your friend anymore! You can't sit with us!"

"I'm your leader! That is my lunch table so fuck off if you don't want to be my friend! I never liked you anyways! I just used you, are you that retarded!? Get out of my house! Without me you are nothing! Nobody knew you before me so why don't you think about that!" I yelled and she took a step back with her eyes wide.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes! I can replace you with anybody, fuck off and don't act like you aren't a slut! You slept with as much people as I did!" She slept with almost everybody! That includes Luke, Michael, Calum, and a bunch more!

She looked down and she ran out of my room slamming the door behind her.

~Ashton~

"What took you guys so long?"

"Mum, there was an acci-" Jade started.

"What?" she cried.

"Nothing major, I was fooling around and I drowned, but I'm good now," I assured her.

"Thank god, your mum would've done something horrible to me," she sighed rubbing her temple.

"We should go to bed now," Jade remarked and her mum nodded.

"Go ahead, I don't care. But don't bother us, we haven't slept very well."

"Goodnight," Jade mumbled.

"Goodnight," I replied.

A few minutes later I heard light snores coming from Jade and I couldn't sleep. I still didn't feel okay, my leg (the one where I got the cramp) hurt so bad.

Honestly, it was upsetting that I probably won't see Cassie again. She seemed really cool as I wished I could've gotten her number.

Maybe you'll see her tomorrow.

I'm not sure. There's tons of people here at the island and I don't think I would see her.

~Jade~

**next morning**

"Hey, guys," Kellin smiled. We were Face timing.

"Hey, what's going on over there?" Ashton asked adjusting his bandana.

"Not much. Well Michael and Cat are now dating."

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. Oh! And um Curtis had to get stitches on his temple."

"Why?" Ashton and I asked in unison.

"We were skateboarding and he ran into a stop sign," he shrugged.

"What the fuck? Didn't he see the word stop?" Ashton laughed.

"He claims he was daydreaming about Kate Upton and him getting things pretty heated," he smirked and we burst out laughing.

"What a nice way to start winter break," Ashton joked.

"Oh my god the all time low concert is coming up," Kellin beamed.

"I forgot about it!" Ashton's eyes widened.

"Trust me when I say this, I will go gay for Jack fucking Barakat," Kellin said in all seriousness lowering his voice.

"Wouldn't everyone?" Ashton giggled.

"Wait, you're straight, right?" Kellin asked.

"Yeah," Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Just making sure goddammit."

Ashton glared at Kellin and said,"Just because I like ponies doesn't mean I'm gay." We burst out laughing.

~Luke~

I woke up to the sound of dishes falling to the ground from the kitchen.

"I told you to not make so much noise goddammit!" I heard Michael yell.

"Calm your tits!" I heard Calum yell back.

"Boys! Calm down, will ya!" Michaels mum yelled.

"Yes, your majesty," I heard Michael groan.

"That's more like it. I'm going to Walmart. When I come back, nothing should be wrong."

"Okay."

I heard a door close and I heard running.

"Give it to me!" Michael yelled.

"No!" Calum yelled.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

I heard a loud thud and sighing, I got off of Michaels bed not minding putting some pants on and I walked out.

I walked to the living room to find Calum and Michael on the floor on top of eachother.

They were wrestling and Calum was holding a container of chocolate icing.

"Give me some!"

"No! I brought this from my home!"

"Brothers share!"

"Well there are exceptions!"

"Stop!" I yelled. I wasn't in the mood for shit. They stopped and looked at me for a while and I rolled my eyes and laid on the sofa. They got up.

"You want some?" Calum awkwardly asked Michael.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks, man," Michael said and took the container from Calum and grabbed a spoon to eat the icing.

"How'd you sleep?" Michael asked clearing his throat while Calum scratched the back of his neck.

"Great. Thanks for letting me stay."

"No problem. Have you talked to Jade?"

"I want to," I mumbled.

"I will drive you to her house if you'd like," Calum suggested.

"Dude, didn't Jade on vacation with Ashton?" Michael asked raising his brow.

"What?" I cried. I didn't know about this. Why didn't Ashton tell me?

"Yeah, Cat told me," Michael said.

"How long is she going to be away?"

"Well, two weeks."

Two weeks?

How am I going to survive two weeks without her? Obviously she won't answer my texts or calls so I can't talk to her. I need her with me. I really do.

These two weeks will be very long.