Chapter Ten

Jade's POV

__________

I walked to my locker to meet Luke. Luke was already there, leaning against my locker. He turned around to face me. He smiled. God, he looked hot.

Jade! You can't think of him like that!

"Hey," he said. He looked... different.

"Hey. I don't know why, but you look different," I said. He looked down to the ground. After a few seconds, he faced me. He had a bruise on the side of his face. I gasped.

"Yeah... I got in a fight," he said as we started to walk to the cafeteria.

"When? With who?"

"Calum and Michael. In the restroom last period. No one knows about this, so we didn't get sent to the office."

"No wonder," I muttered.

"What?"

"Calum is in my history class right before this and he came in really late. He was in a bad mood and had a bruise on his face as well. He got in a fight with Parker and got sent to the office," I said as we entered the cafeteria.

"Oh. Ugh Michael is over there. Lets go sit on that table," he said pointing to an empty table away from everyone.

"Okay," I said following him to the table. I sat across from him.

"Want to get our lunch now?"

"Sure," I said. I felt really uncomfortable. Not because I was with Luke, but because I normally don't eat in the cafeteria because I don't like it. I don't want to be humiliated.

"Okay. Let's go now," he said and we went to get our food.

Calum's POV

____________

I was going to lunch from the office. I walked into the cafeteria towards Michael and sat down.

"Where were you?", Michael asked.

"Office. I got in a fight," I said.

"With who? When?"

"Parker. Last period. He got on my nerves and I wasn't in the mood so I swung at him."

"Did you get in trouble?"

"Yeah. I got an after-school on Saturday and I'm not allowed to come tomorrow."

"I guess I will skip school. We can use that time to figure out what we are going to do with our band, now that Luke is out," Michael said. I nudged him and glanced over to Luke sitting with Jade at a table away from everyone. They were eating and chatting.

"What the hell is Luke doing over there?" a girl sitting at our table asked.

"He's being a pussy," Michael simply said.

"Lets go get our food now," I said. Michael nodded keeping his eyes on Luke and Jade. We got our food and we walked over to Luke and Jade.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here? Hemmings and Collins. How are you? Are you enjoying your time?" Michael asked. Luke was about to answer, but I interrupted.

"We are just warning you that we won't leave you alone. The rules still apply to you," I said.

"And now, to you," Michael added with a smirk. Luke stood up and balled up his fists.

"Fuck off," Luke growled. Jade just sat there staring at her food.

"Can I have your food?" I asked Jade. Without giving her a chance to answer, I grabbed her food and said, "thank you! You need to loose plenty of weight anyways."