Chapter Thirty-Six

**Monday**

Lukes' POV

_____________

"Hey, can I have your fries?" Michael asked.

"Aren't you on a diet?"

"I'm just starting to eat granola bars! It's not a diet for gods sake!"

"Sure," I said giving him my fries. Stephanie leaned onto me and rested her head on my shoulder.

I didn't break up with her at the school dance. Im doing it soon. It has to be one of the most embarrassing things she has ever experienced.

"Luke, I brought some money with me. Want to buy some popcorn or chips?" Calum asked.

"Sure. I'll go. What do you guys want?"

"Doritos," Michael said.

"Popcorn," Calum said.

"Can you get-" I cut Stephanie off.

"I didn't ask you. Sorry about your luck," I smirked and walked to the lunch line.

"Oh my god you need help," I heard Jade laugh. I looked and Jade was with some guy.

"Yep, I sure do," the guy said and they left the line. I quickly grabbed what I came for in the first place and paid for it.

As I walked to my table, I saw Jade and she wasn't walking to our- I mean her usual table. She sat down with three guys and a girl.

I was jealous.

I sat down and gave Michael and Calum their food and I started to eat my popcorn.

"Can I have some?" Stephanie asked right when Jade's eyes met mine.

"Sure," I smiled and put some in her mouth and she giggled.

Jades' POV

___________

"See, for some reason I'm obsessed with Disney. I watch it a lot. Like I always try to watch new episodes on time," Kellin said as he punched his lunch pin in the machine thingy.

"Oh my god you need help," I laughed. I don't even watch disney anymore! A little, but I'm not obsessed!

"Yep, I sure do," he smiled as I punched my lunch pin in. I chuckled and we walked to his table.

"Hey, Jade! Why did you guys leave the party early?" Cat asked.

"It was boring," Kellin said before I could respond.

"Oh. Well Stephanie was very mad and no one knows why. I mean she won the couples contest like always so it's weird. She kept saying she would be getting revenge. Weird, huh?" Curtis said and Kellin and I looked at each other.

"That is very weird," I said putting ketchup on my hotdog. Is she mad because of the mistake? Does she know it was me? I panicked on the inside.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked me.

"Yeah, I just remembered something," I lied.

"Oh, okay. Well if you have any problems, you can tell us anything," he assured me.

"Guys, should I let my hair grow out?" Kellin asked.

"Yeah! You should totally do that!" Cat said.

"Yeah, man. When your hair was long it looked pretty cool," Johnny said touching his spider bites.

"I want to but then I don't know," Kellin sighed.

"Just do what you want," Curtis said taking a bite of his hotdog.

"Okay."

"Okay what?" I asked.

"I will let it grow out. But I guess I'll cut it right before I start going to Uni."

"Alright, I guess that's fine."

I stretched and my eyes met Lukes'. We looked at eachother for a second and then he put some popcorn in Stephanie's mouth and she giggled.

I was very jealous.

"I'm going to the restroom," I announced and threw my tray away and walked out of the cafeteria.

I sat on the floor in front of my locker. I sighed.

Luke is doing very well without me. But the kiss, I liked it. At the party, when he kissed me I wanted to kiss him again but I couldn't.

"Jade?" I heard Kellin's voice. I looked up at him and he sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Why would you think I'm not?"

"I've known you for like a week but I feel like I've known you for a long time and I know something is wrong."

I pursed my lips together.

"It's Luke, right?" I didn't say anything.

"Do you have feelings for him?" he asked. I slowly nodded my head. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you," he sighed.

Lukes' POV

____________

I couldn't break up with Stephanie. I don't like her but I felt the need to make Jade jealous. I was jealous of her.

She made new friends, don't get me wrong, I'm glad she did but I feel replaced.

I still love her.

When will everything be simple?

-----------------------------------

(A/N) Wow. Luke makes things more complicated.

I actually like the way he treats Stephanie tbh. lol

Please vote and comment!

ily :) xx