Chapter Eighty-one

~Michael~

"Here is your donut and coffee," I said giving Cat her food and I set mine on the table before sitting down.

"Thanks."

We were on a small date. I wanted to do something nice, but not huge. I had no clue what to do for the date.

"So I won't see you at school anymore?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Calum and I decided we have done whats best. I mean, we can work harder in the band. Calum suggested we start writing songs and we can record it, of course we can't professionally, but then we can send a demo to record labels and shit," I shrugged.

"That's cool, but what if you don't make it? You guys are good but it's hard."

"Well, my mum is going to be forcing me to go to college," I sighed.

Make a move, Michael.

Should I?

Fuck it.

"Can you hold something for me?" I asked Cat.

"Yeah, sure," she said stretching her arm out. I pretended to get something out of my pocket and I put my hand in her warm feminine hand.

"I want you to hold my heart, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. My heart was racing and I was super nervous.

"Yes, I will hold your heart," she grinned and my eyes widened. I let go of her hand an jumped out of my seat. She said yes!

I rushed over to her and hugged her from behind as I kissed her multiple times on her cheek.

"You go glen coco!" I heard someone cheer but instead of getting mad, I smiled and kissed Cat on the lips.

~Luke~

I immediately got in my car and sped away from my house as I saw my mum run out with the man who is apparently my father.

"Luke!" I heard my mum cry and I ignored her and I was soon away and I couldn't see my house.

"Fuck!" I yelled letting the tears flow.

I trusted my mum and I get this?! The man who constantly beat us wasn't even my damn father! I could've done something about it.

I didn't know what to think, I couldn't process what I had heard.

I did something I never thought id do. I went to visit Gerard at his grave.

I stood in front of the huge stone and I looked at his name engraved into it.

In loving memory,

Gerard Hayes

1971-2007

I sat on the ground Indian-style and just stared at the grave. I wiped my tears away and cleared my throat.

"You were right all along. I was never your son," I whispered.

"But why did you start being a bitch? Things could have been a lot better if we kept being a happy family. Do you have any idea how much it hurt to see others have great families as I grew up? Well, it hurt a lot. I mean, I really never got to have a caring loving family for the time I deserved. I may be an asshole but there's a reason, and its you. You were such an ass and I got that from you. Maybe it isn't your fault, my mum had to do with it. But I can't look at her right now. I just can't. But I still can't forgive you. Just because I'm here, doesn't mean anything, I just had no where else to go."

I sat there with my eyes closed.

"Maybe you weren't my father but you damn sure could've been like one. Remember the time you put the swing and stuff in the backyard? I still use it. It makes me remember the good times when you were there. Remember when you would surprise me with cakes and shit? Damn, those were good. Fuck, I'm crying," I said rubbing my eyes.

"Goodbye," I said standing up and I took one last look at the stone before walking away.

~Jade~

It was nighttime and we were having a bonfire.

"This has been great so far, thanks," Ashton smiled.

"It's not a problem! You are apart of this family as well. Next time we should bring your mum, Lauren, and Harry."

"You don't have to."

"Don't worry about it," my dad chuckled.

"So you work out?" my dad asked Ashton.

"Um, yeah."

"You don't have to get nervous," My dad laughed.

"Well, I am going back to the beach house," my mum said getting up.

"And I'm going with you," my dad smirked.

"Stop," I whined and Ashton laughed.

My parents left and it was just Ashton and I.

"Wanna swim?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, sure," I grinned and we raced to the water and swam. I swam for a while and when my head got back up and I was catching my breath but I didn't see Ashton anywhere. I heard a noise, but I couldn't see anything or anyone.

"Ashton!" I yelled and I did not hear anything. I wasn't really close to shore.

"Ashton stop playing!" I yelled and I could only hear my breathing which was becoming heavier, and heavier as seconds passed.

I swam around and I couldn't see clearly, since it was very dark.

"Ashton!" I screamed and I was hoping he would pop out of nowhere and laugh at me, but that didn't happen.

I kept swimming around and I saw a body floating. I quickly swam towards the body to find it was Ashton.

---------------------------------

(A/N) Sorry I haven't updated, Wattpad had been being an ass to me lately :(

Gerard Hayes, get it? It's similar to Gerard Way :')

please vote and comment!

ily :) xx