Chapter Thirty-Two

Jades' POV

___________

Ashton had called Kellin and he was coming. I was actually nervous. Ashton is really my only friend and I don't really talk to people. It's been years since I've had a really close friend besides Ashton. Well, I'm not sure if Luke counts to be honest.

"I'm sure you will get along," Ashton assured me.

"I hope so," I sighed rubbing my temple.

The doorbell rung and I was nervous. Ashton got up and walked to the door.

"Hey, Kellin," Ashton said and he whispered something I couldn't catch. Kellin walked in. He was fair skinned , had dark brown hair that was spiked up and grey eyes. He had an eyebrow piercing and a nose piercing.

He walked up to me and said,"Hey, you must be Jade." He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I shook it saying,"Yeah, I am. And you're Kellin, right?"

"Yeah. I think I recognize you from school," he said and I noticed his eyes were gray.

"Yeah..... it probably wasn't a good scene that you saw me in....." I said. Maybe he saw me when I was humiliated by Them.

"Yeah..... I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You have nothing to do with it," I muttered.

"Anyways, Kellin did you get a costume already?" Ashton asked sitting next to me while Kellin sat on the other side of the sofa.

"Um, no. I actually have had ideas in my head of what it could be."

"Choose whatever, it's not like we are in the Couples contest," I said.

"Okay. What is your costume of?" he asked me.

"A corpse bride."

"I guess I will be something spooky. I wouldn't want to be Ken and go with a corpse bride," he laughed and we laughed with him. I quickly stopped laughing.

"Wait, were you considering going as Ken?" I asked.

"No! I was just giving an example!" He chuckled.

"Oh, thank god," I was relieved.

Ashton's phone started ringing and he excused himself to answer it.

"How come I don't recognize you from school?" I asked Kellin.

"Not no be rude or anything but I think it's because of Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, and Luke Hemmings. I've seen them humiliate you and I know they bully you. I guess that prevents you from being around people. Also, I don't have any classes with you. I think I have lunch the same period as you but I'm not sure. I think I remember seeing you sit with Luke Hemmings."

"Yeah," I said not wanting to talk a lot about them.

We started talking about our music interests and we enjoy many of the same artists and bands. Ashton was right, we did get along and he is a cool person.

Ashton joined us again and we talked about a variety of topics.

"Well it was nice meeting you. I'll give you a call sometime soon," Kellin said hugging me. "Same to you."

"Bye, Ash. Oh and Ricky wanted me to tell you that you owe him $20."

"Why?"

"I don't know. You should ask him," he shrugged. Ashton groaned. Kellin chuckled and left.

"What did you think of him?" Ashton asked.

"I like him. I still need to get to know him more but I think he's cool. I have to go," I said hugging Ashton.

When I got home, my mum and dad wanted to eat out so we went to a restaurant. I don't remember the name but the food was really good.

"Jade, have you been thinking about what Uni you want to be in?" My mum asked taking a bite of her shrimp.

"Kinda. I've even thinking about my career but I haven't thought about what Uni I should go to. Wait! I remember Ashton and I want to go to the same one. I think I'm gonna want to go to his or we will move in together and he will switch to a different Uni."

"You need to decided, Jade. Its almost November and we can't be late in choosing one," my dad said.

I just sighed.

Lukes' POV

___________

I don't know why I've been thinking of Gerard lately. I feel like there is something that I never knew. I've been having so many flashbacks of different unpleasant events that makes me mad.

Like right now, I was remembering all the times he told me that I wasn't his son. It hasn't gotten out of my head.

It's fair for him to not think if me as his son since I don't think of him as a father, I guess. Fair enough.

"Are you okay?" my mum asked. We were eating dinner and we were okay. Like I apologized for yelling at her and we are good now.

"Yeah. Im just thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Fall dance," I lied. She wasn't buying it but I knew she didn't want to get me angry.

-----------------------------------

(A/N) I like Kellin.

This chapter isn't very eventful but idek what to write. I was on writers block. **sigh**

Omg now I picture Gerard as Gerard Way😌😍 but he doesn't play him. Idek. Just imagine Gerard how ever you'd like :)

Please vote and comment!

ily :) xx