Chapter Eleven

Jade's POV

___________

I ran.

I ran out the gym and I didn't care if people were staring at me.

I ran into the restroom and I just stood there. I ignored the bell.

Is Luke really using me?

I wasn't sure why, but it hurt. Bad. Maybe it's just because we were getting along and he never really meant anything that he had done or said. But, I felt like that wasn't it. Partially, yes, but I felt like there was another reason that I couldn't quite put my finger on. But, I was crying. I wasn't sobbing, but I did let out a couple of tears.

I soon felt better-not really- and walked to my last class of the day which was math. Woohoo (notice my sarcasm).

I entered the classroom and Mrs.Quinn acknowledged me and didn't ask why I was late, which I appreciated. I sat down in the back and Mrs.Quinn said, " You are going to be taking a test. It has a few questions and its a pre-test," she quietly said handing me a test booklet and answer sheet.

"This is all we are doing today. Any questions?"

"No, I'm fine," I said. She nodded and walked away.

I finished my test and I wasn't really focused. Luckily, its a pre-test. The bell rung and I left the class went to my locker. Right after I put my stuff away, I remembered that I was supposed to be going to the library with Luke. Oh god. I don't know if I still want to have anything to do with him since I was told by Michael that he's using me. Why would he want to use me?

I should call Ashton to see if he can pick me up. Never mind, I don't want to bother Ashton. I sighed. I guess I will be walking home today. Just I was about to walk, Luke appeared out of nowhere.

"Ready?" He asked. I was about to tell him I couldn't go but, I will go. I will question him. I shouldn't be afraid, right. But, I was.

"I guess," I said.

"Okay. Follow me to my car," he said and I followed him.

As we drove, we were quiet. Luke broke the silence by saying, "Are you okay? You seem a little pale and you seemed nervous when I was talking to you by your locker before leaving."

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I lied. I probably will end up not asking him if he is using me or not. I could tell that he wasn't buying it.

"Okay."

What if he is taking me somewhere else that is not the library?

I was wrong as we parked in the parking lot of the library. I got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the library with Luke following behind.

Luke's POV

__________

I noticed that something was wrong with Jade. She told me she was fine, but I didn't believe her. Did I do something wrong?

"Here are the popular books," Jade said as we walked into a large aisle with shelves with books crammed into them. I've never really been to a library before. I have, but that was when I was a child. I haven't gone to one in years.

"Do we just look for a book?" I asked picking up a old, crusty looking book that had ripped pages and that smelled horribly. I opened it up and blew on it and dust came off. I coughed.

"Yeah. What book is that?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said shrugging putting it on top of other books. Jade grabbed it and wiped the dust off the cover with her hand.

"Great Expectations," she said. I looked at the cover and the title was Great Expectations. I giggled.

"What?" Jade said looking up.

"The authors name is Charles Dickens! Haha dick," I said laughing. Jade laughed.

"You're so immature!" She said.

"And you like it," I said with a smirk. She stopped laughing.

"It's better than his first name being Dick," she pointed out changing the subject. What's up with her?

"Wait, Dick is an actual name?"

"Yeah. You can look it up," she said. I burst out laughing.

"You are a little too loud. Can you please quiet down a little?" Some random lady told us that was walking past by. I guess she is the librarian.

"Sure, whatever," I said rolling my eyes. She walked away.

"Look, it's The Fault In Our Stars," Jade said.

"I don't know..... I don't think I would want to read that," I admitted.

"Why?" I didn't want to because it seemed like a chick-lit type of book and I don't want to read a sad book. I want to read something like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Something easy.

"Lets just look for other books first, okay? Then we can choose," I suggested.

"Okay."

We looked through many books and then we decide on The Outsiders. She was reading the summary that's on the back of the book and I wasn't paying attention. I heard the name Pony Boy and that's when I decided I wanted to read that one. I don't know, it just caught my attention. It's such a funny name.

"Are you sure you want to read this one?"

"Yeah," I said. She nodded and grabbed two copy's of The Outsiders. She also grabbed a copy of The Fault in Our Stars.

"I thought we were reading the book with the Pony boy?" I said which came out more like a question.

"Yes, we are reading The Outsiders. I will be reading this one on my own."

"Oh, okay."

We checked out the books using her library card since I didn't own one. We left shortly after. I decided I was going to take her somewhere out to eat, but I wasn't going to tell her. I decided on McDonalds. I know, classy. It's not like we are dating so its not a date.

We were listening to music in the car and out of the blue, Jade asked, "Is it true that you are using me?"

------------------------------------------

(A/N) Ahhh I loved writing this chapter so much!

What do you think about this chapter?

Let me hear your answers in the comments :)

Do you think Luke is using Jade?

I haven't checked the spelling and I will do that later :]

I am writing two other fanfics at the moment which will be coming soon :)

One is a Louis fanfic and the other is a Zayn fanfic :-)

Follow my IG: HarrehhBooBear :)

Omg I use happy faces so much :) (: :-) c: :D

Please VOTE and COMMENT :)