Epilogue

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

EPILOGUE

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Two hearts played the game.

Two hearts lost the way.

But at the end of it all, one became the victor.

One was lost but had been found and was led to the light.

The other sacrificed his happiness but destiny took a step and made it's way back to each other's arms.

Ang pangako sa isa't isa'y patuloy na pagtitibayin ng panahon at pagmamahalan. Para sa mga sarili at sa pamilya nila.

Sebastian and Sander loved the same woman and vowed to give her the world. But fate has made its decisions of who will stay.

The world chose in her stead.

Francheska selflessly decides to be with Sander until his last breath. She stayed with Sander in the hopes that he will survive the pain but it wasn't bound to happen.

Guilt ate her from the inside but after giving birth to her children, she found her way again. She found the reason to continue breathing, living, and fighting.

She was prepared for the worst but it never came.

Because in the game called life, time will test you... hard. At kapag sumuko ka, tapos na ang laro. Talo ka.

Ganoon din sa laro ng pag-ibig. Walang kasiguraduhan kung sino ang magtatagumpay. Walang kasiguraduhan kung alin ang tamang sundin -- utak o puso? Pag-iisip o damdamin?

Ngunit sa halip na sumuko at kontrolin ang takbo ng sariling buhay, iba ang nangyari kay Francheska. Pinaubaya n'ya ito sa tadhana.

Destiny played her but it didn't fail her. It didn't fail anyone. Destiny leads everyone to their fated paths.

And finally, Chess found the place and people she will forever call home.

END.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Isa na namang storya ang magsasara. Maraming-maraming salamat po sa lahat ng aktibong sumusuporta, bumuboto, at nagkukumento sa kwento nina Sebastian, Sander, at Chess.

Hanggang sa susunod na kwento! Yaas! FNGT Book 4 na kaagad :)

PrincessThirteen00 © 25 08 2019