Chapter 13

You're feeling bored right now, don't know what to do. You want to call Jungkook and the other members but you can't, because you know that they're busy. This is the day of their predebut. You just can't wait to watch them. You're so excited to watch their mv. After thinking about BTS, you decided to call your best friend, Hanna. She's excited too, because she wants to watch them too. After your conversation with her. You watch tv, and after an hour of watching, you saw them in tv. You're so happy, and you just whisper, Jungkook, I'm so happy that you reached your dream to be a singer.

Hanna's Pov

I can't wait, today is the day of their predebut. I want to see them all. Specially V, because.. I have a crush on him, and I think .... I'm in love with him. Then after daydreaming about me and V, I decided to watch tv. And I saw them.. OMG, V. He's so handsome, cute, talented, etc... I can't help myself but to fangirl much. No one knows that I have a crush on him, even y/n, because I want to keep it secret. 

Your Pov

I'm bored, so I just visited the park. I just sitting here, remembering our memories here. I sigh and walk around the park. While walking, I saw a couple they're so sweet to each other, it makes me feel so sad. I miss the time he's here, but I just sigh and think that, one day we will be together again. And if not, I'm happy because he become a part of my life and teach me how to love. 

V Pov

Days, weeks and months passed, we're becoming more famous. We're so happy because of the support of our fans. But it's not easy to be an idol, you need to spend a lot of time practicing, you're not allowed to go out peacefully because of the sasaeng, you're away from your family, and you're not allowed to date, you need to break up or else you can't be here. Sometimes, I wonder how's Jungkook's feeling, breaking up with his love one. Sometimes he's sad, and I know that it's because of y/n, he's thinking about her again. But I believe that they'll be together again, in the future. But this time, they need to sacrifice, it's for their goods too. But I'm mad with that Mina. She keeps on flirting with Jungkook, and it makes me felt sorry for y/n. She's a sasaeng, that keeps on following us. I hate her, and I won't let her to be with Jungkook. Y/n is my friend too, and I won't let her hurt by this bad girl. I need to keep an eye about them. 

But I know that Jungkook, didn't love that girl, so no need to worry, he loves y/n and no one else. But I need to make sure. I don't want y/n to be hurt, because she's a true friend, and I remember when I don't know what to do in my problems, she's there and help me, and she's good to me. So this is my time to help her too, I won't let that girl ruin their trust to each other. 

After thinking our manager announced that we have a fansigning event tomorrow. And tomorrow is our 3 months after debuting. 

I call y/n and tell her to attend the fansign. She's happy to know that she'll saw us again. Specially Jungkook, but I tell her to be the last to be sign so we can spend a lot of time, and no one are waiting for us.