Chapter 33: Don't Worry, It Will Be Alright Soon

Jungkook's Pov

It's been a week since BigHit announced that me and y/n, dating. But y/n, is acting different, I wonder why? Is something bothering her? Sometimes she's happy but when she look at her phone, she become sad and just give me a fake smile. I know she's hiding something from me. When I ask why she become sad, she always answered "I'm okay, don't worry about me" Then after that, she will change the topic. I don't want to force her to tell it to me, maybe it's something personal, so she can't tell it to me. But it looks like something bothering her. I wonder what it is.

Your Pov

It's been a week now, but the fans still keep on bashing me. Maybe it's not easy for them, but I just wish they will accept it soon. I decided not to tell Jungkook about it, I just keep it secret from him, I know he loves his fans, so I don't want him to disappoint, and besides, I can handle it. I need to be strong for him, for our relationship. I know he noticed that I'm happy but after checking my facebook account I become sad. He always asking me why, but I always answered him "I'm okay, don't worry about me" Then I'll try to change the topic, I don't want to talk about it.  

Today we went to the park, to have some fun. I'm so happy to be with him, when he's here with me, I forgot about what the fans said, and I also forget that I have a leukemia. But luckily, my condition is getting better now. Later Jungkook, borrowed my phone because his phone is low battery. I give it to him. Then I remembered, what if he saw it? (the negative comment of the fans) I forgot about it. 

Jungkook's Pov

I borrow y/n phone, because my phone is low battery. Then I try to look at her facebook, because I'm bored. Then I saw so many hates. These are the immature fans. They keep on bashing her. So this is the reason why, why she become sad. Then I speak "Y/n, why didn't you tell me about it?" She startled of what I said. Then she answered "It's okay, besides I don't mind it" Then I hug her, I know she's lying, I know it hurts for her. I felt bad about her. There's so many negative comments. To be honest I understand my fans, but it's still wrong. I have a life too, and y/n, she needs some respect. They should know their limits. 

While hugging her, I started to tell her that "y/n don't worry, it will be alright soon, don't ever listen to them. Be strong y/n, don't hide it from me. Always remember that I'm here for you. I'm here to make you smile, to make you laugh, to comfort you, and I'm here to love you. Don't worry, one day, they will accept it, and if not, it's their problem not yours. They should know their limits, and one day they will find the man who will love them too. We have our own life. Don't listen to them, and don't worry about me y/n, I'm okay. There's so many immature fans, but real fans still support you no matter what. It doesn't matter to them if you're single or you're in a relationship. 

Don't cry y/n,, everythings will be alright, it will be alright soon. Just always remember that I'm here for you, I'm here to support you, and I'm here to love you. I love you y/n, and I always will.

~~~

A/N: I hope you like it, thank you for those who still love this story.