Chapter 16

AN: Guys, sorry for the late update.

~~~~

I woke up in the morning and check my phone if there was a message. But there's no message. So you just cook and eat your breakfast. After eating you felt so bored so you watch movie. After watching, you went to mall alone. You want to go there with Hanna, but she's busy, and Jungkook is busy too. So you go shopping alone. You go to the dress shop, you buy two shoes and three dresses. After that you go home. Then you just watch because you're bored. Then you felt a super headache. I don't know what to do, I think because I'm tired. Then I sleep.

I wake up, and my head is still aching, and now I have a fever. I think I can't go to school for tomorrow. After a few hours Hanna go here to my house. And she notice that I'm pale, then she take the medicine and I drink it. Hanna wants to call Jungkook but I stopped her, I don't want Jungkook to let it know, because he might be worry. Then Hanna go home when I feel better. Then after 5 minutes I receive a text, it's from V. He's asking me if I'm okay, maybe Hanna told him about this. Then I replied, I'm okay. And I ask him if Jungkook knows that I'm sick. Then he replied, no, Hanna told me that you don't want him to know, but why? Then I replied, because I don't want him to worry. Then he replied, okay I understand. 

V Pov

I got a message and it's from Hanna, she told me that y/n is sick. I was about to tell Jungkook about it but she text me that y/n don't want Jungkook to know. Then I text y/n if she's okay. Then she replied, I'm okay.Then I ask her why she didn't want Jungkook to know that she's sick. Then she replied "because I don't want him to worry". Then I just replied okay I understand.

After that I tell this to other members except Jungkook. It's a good time because Jungkook is not here, he said that he want to buy some foods so he went to the grocery store. We just keep it secret. We understand y/n about not telling this to Jungkook. She just don't want him to worry. 

It's already 10 pm, Jungkook is here now, so we stop talking. Then we sleep. 

Jungkook Pov

I went to our dorm from the grocery store, I heard that they're talking about y/n, but why. What's with y/n? Is she's okay? Then I open the door, but when they see me, they'll become quiet. I wonder why, I was about to ask them but they said they're sleepy and they went to sleep. They leave me there wondering. 

Then I saw V's phone in the sofa. He got text from Hanna, she said just don't let him know. Then I read the full conversation. So y/n is sick. With that I quickly ask a permission to our manager, luckily he understand so he said I can go. So I thank him and went to y/n house.

I knock the door but there's she just don't open it, maybe she's sleep? After a few minutes, finally she open the door. I look at her face, she's so pale, it's so obvious that she's sick. 

Then I hug her and I close the door and I carry her and bring her to her room. I

Your Pov

I'm sleeping when I heard a knock, I wonder who it is. Then I open the door and I saw Jungkook and he hug me. I'm shock, he knows I'm sick? But how? Maybe V told him about it. He closed the door and carry me and bring me to my room.

Jungkook Pov

I bring her to her room and I ask her if why didn't she tell me that she's sick, she said because I don't want you to worry and I know you're busy too. I hug her again and I told her that next time tell me, because I don't want her to be sick. I love you y/n, even I'm busy I'll find a time for you. I will take care of you y/n, I will stay here for you. She was about to say anything because I know she doesn't want me to stay here because she knows that I have a schledule next week, so I need to practice, but I just want to stay here, she's sick. There's a time for a practice. But right now, y/n need me. I will take care of her, even in how many days, even if my manager will scold me, I don't care I don't know what to do if I was there practicing, while she's here suffering alone. I really love her and I always will, I can't stand seeing her like this. Then I tell her that, "y/n don't worry I will take care of you"