Chapter 51: Do I really love her?

Your Pov

I woke up in the morning, and wash my face. My head hurts but it's nothing compare to what I feel. I just can't believe that I lost him, and it's unexpected. I eat my breakfast even though I'm not in the mood to eat. But I need to, I don't want to starve myself. As I eat, I remember Jungkook, it's his favorite food by the way. Why did I cook this food that makes me remember him? I just can't accept the fact that I'm not the one he love. 

After eating, I went to my room, and look at my scrapbook. It's our picture. I look at it, I smiled remembering the time when I was with him. But I can't help but to feel hurt. I remember our first anniversary, his surprise on my birthday, and everything happened when I'm with him. I look at the next page, it's our picture with Hanna, Jina and all BTS members. It's my birthday and he surprised me. Why did he forgot about me? I'm just the one, he remember Hanna and Jina but not me. 

I look at my cabinet and I saw a letters. It's from Jungkook. I read some letters, it says

"Hi y/n, how are you? I miss you! Get well soon, I know you'll survive your disease. Don't ever leave me, I need you. Don't ever say goodbye to me, please stay by my side. I want to be with with the rest of my life. Please stay strong, for me, for us. Just don't lose hope, I'm here for you, and I will never leave you. Saranghae Jagi, I'm only yours. -your handsome boyfriend Jungkook. 

Hi Y/n, how are you? Do you miss me? I miss you a lot. I love you! Don't skip your meals, don't ever starve yourself. By the way I'm so happy that you don't have a leukemia. I don't know what to do when you told me about it. Take care! - Jungkook.

I miss you, how's your day? By the way next week, we're having a day off, I'm so happy that I can spend more time with you. I miss you- Jungkook.

After reading those message, I didn't notice that I'm already crying. He's the one that can makes me strong. But now, he already love someone, and all of our promises, and all of our dreams and plan in the future were ruined because of that accident. He's the one that say "Don't leave me, I need you, and stay by my side" but what happened now? How can I stay strong. It's so hard to stay strong if he's the one who can makes me strong. 

I don't know what to do. How about me? Should I try to forget him? Or I'll do anything just to get him from her? But what if he doesn't love me anymore? What if I failed to get him from her, and end up being hate by him? I don't want that to happen. What should I do? I just try my best to forget about it, because every time I'm thinking about him, it hurts me more. I decided to go to the park then went to the garden. It's so beautiful here, so many colorful flowers. It smells good too. I wish that Jungkook is here with me. 

I walk to the place and I saw Jungkook, I was about to talk to him but I saw that he's with Sun Young, so I just forget what I want to tell him. I quickly hide, I don't want him to see me like this. I look like I'm a lost child, and didn't know what to do. I decided to go home. Then I think about Jungkook again. It looks like he's so happy with her. He prove it to me twice. Should I gave up? Should I let him go? Should I let him to be with her? I think, I should. I need to move on. I think it's the best way to avoid being hurt. It's hard, but it's harder to see him with other girl. I think I need to set him free, I need to move on, I need to support him, as I promise that I will support him no matter what, if he's happy, I need to be happy too. And most of all, I need to forget HIM.  From now on, I will forget him.

Goodbye Jungkook, Goodbye my love. 

Taehyung's Pov

I'm sitting in my bed, thinking about Jungkook and his new girlfriend. He met her in our fansign. I can't help but feel hurt and sad about y/n. How about her? How about them? As her friend, I need to cheer her up, and gave her some advice that can make her strong. I know that it's very hard for her. It hurts. Then Jimin hyung pat my back and said "Is something wrong?" Then I said "Yes, we knew that Jungkook is dating someone right? How about Y/n? How about them? I felt so bad not telling it to her earlier. Then Jimin hyung said

J: I'm thinking about it too, but I text y/n, and she said that she already knew that Jungkook is dating someone. She said, she saw them yesterday. 

V: I'm so shocked. Then I said "Is she alright? Tell her that we're still here for her"

Jimin: Yeah, I already told her that. What do you think what's the best to do? It's so hard, you know. 

V: I don't know. Because I talk to Jungkook 2 days ago. I ask him what about Y/n? What about your relationship with her? Then he said "Y/n? you mean the girl who always brought us food? We're nothing, we didn't date before, and why did you guys always telling me about her? I'm not even interested in her" then he leave. I don't know what to do hyung. The other members didn't know what to do too. I hate this situation. 

Jimin: I can't believe that Jungkook say that. It's bad. It looks like he didn't even care about Y/n. Let's just pray for the best, and prepare for the worst. We will help Y/n. Then I leave the room.

I need to do my best, I will help Y/n and Jungkook. I just wish it works, but I need to try. I just wish that Y/n, didn't gave up already. I can't blame her if she gave up, sometimes, it's better to gave up than to hold on. Then I went to the dining room and eat lunch. I need to prepare for what will happen.

Jungkook's Pov

Me and Sun Young went to the garden. I love this place. We're looking at the flowers and taking a picture together. I'm having fun with her, but the way when I'm with her is different from the one I'm with my love one before. But I wonder, why does my heart always telling me that I love someone and it's not Sun Young? My heart always telling me that I just admire her looks but I'm not in love with her. 

Then I remember what V hyung said when I told him that I'm dating Sun Young, he said "What about Y/n? What about your relationship with her? Then I just said "Y/n? you mean the girl who always brought us food? We're nothing, we didn't date before, and why did you guys always telling me about her? I'm not even interested in her. Then I leave, I think I act rude to V hyung. But I'm just annoyed that they always teasing me with y/n. 

But what if I used to date her before? Should I try to get to know her? I think I would, so that I will get more information about her. Since tomorrow is our day off, I think I need to rest for a while, I will call y/n, on the other day. I don't know what happened, but my hyungs always telling me that we used to date before and I just forget about her because of the accident. I think I'll try to be friends with her to. What if my hyungs is telling the truth. Since I'm still confuse about my feelings about Sun Young, I need to get to know Y/n, maybe I'll remember her if I do that. 

I just wish that she's not mad at me, because I'm always ignoring her, I think it's my time to do my best just to be friends with her. Then I look at Sun Young and smiled at her and she smiled back. Her smile is different, it's just.. nothing? I think she's not the right, my heart says that I don't love her, I just like her looks,  my heart always telling me this "she's not the one, you love someone before and it's NOT her" I'm so confused. Do I really love her? Do I really love Sun Young or i just like her looks that's why I think that I love her? 

For now, I need to know my feelings. I need to know if I really love Sun Young or not. 

~~~

A/N: Sorry for late update and for the wrong grammar and mispelled words.