Chapter 55: Whenever you go, I'll always find you

A/n: Since I already finished my homework in Math, I update it now but starting tomorrow until Thursday I can't update this because of my studies.

~~~

Your Pov

It's already 3 days since I went here in France. Yesterday I called V oppa, he said they're sorry because they can't do anything to bring Jungkook's memories back. I told him it's okay. They already knew that I'm here in France but they didn't tell it to Jungkook as what I said. 

It's so hard for me to be far from them, they're always there for me and they always makes me smile. But now, I just can't be there because I don't want to be hurt and I don't want them to worry. At least here I can forget the pain. I believe one day I will forget my feelings on him, and I will do my best. But now I still love him.

Taehyung's Pov

Three days ago, Jungkook told us that he already remember Y/n, we smiled and cheered. We're so happy for him. We knew that he in the bottom of his heart, even he forgot y/n, he still care and loves her. I saw it when Jimin hyung hugged Y/n, and Jungkook's face be like "Hyung, you have 3 seconds to stay away from her" or "Back off hyung, she's MINE!" After talking it's time for us to sleep. I was about to sleep when I got a message from Y/n. Hanna already gave her number to me. Then I read the message it says she's so thankful to have us and for always be there for her. Then at the end of the message she said that she already leave and she's going to France. And she also apologizing that she didn't told us earlier. I quickly sat up on my bed. WHAT?! She's leaving?! Am I dreaming? I slap myself to know if it's real or just my dream, but sadly it's real. 

What about her and Jungkook's relationship? Why now? Jungkook already remembered her. I quietly wake up my hyungs and show them the message. They're shocked too. 

Suga: What should we do? So Jungkook is already late? 

Rap Mon: This can't be. 

Jimin: Should we tell it to Jungkook? 

Jin: But Y/n said that don't tell it to Jungkook.

J-hope: But Jungkook already remember her, that's why he needs to know and we knew that he really loves Y/n.

Me: I think, we need to tell it to him, tell him or not he will knew it one day. Don't worry Iill be the one who'll tell him about this. 

After that we tried our best to sleep. When I wake up, I find Jungkook but he's not here. Where did he go? I ask Jimin hyung where's Jungkook but he said he don't know. I also ask them all but no one knows. Since he's not here I just watch t.v and while waiting for him. I wait for him until 9 pm but he's still not here, where did he really go? It's impossible if he's with that Sun Young because Jungkook told me that they broke up. I called Hanna and Jina if they saw Jungkook or Jungkook went there but they said they don't see Jungkook. 

It's already 11 pm when Jungkook arrived. I asked him where did he go, and he said that he's looking for Y/n. I can't help but to feel so sad. He keeps on finding her, I think it's the time to tell him about Y/n, that she already leave.

Ah.. Jungkook, about Y/n, I'm so sorry. Then he gave me a confused look and said "Sorry for, what?" Then I continue, Sorry for being late to tell it to you. Yesterday before we sleep, we got a message from Y/n, she said she already leave, she's going to France. And she's already there. She also told us that don't say it to you, but it's better for you to know, because she's important to you right?" He's so shocked and said "Wh..what?! then he cried. I pat his back as a comfort. And I said that it's okay to cry just let it out.

Jungkook's Pov

I wake up early and I quickly wash my face and eat my breakfast. I need to find Y/n, I will do anything just to be with her again. I'll find her whenever she go. I went to her house, but she's not there, I went to the mall, to the park, to the cafe where we always eat, in the amusement park, in the beautiful garden, on the beach. But still I can't find her. With that I started to feel worried. This is my fault. I still tried to find her but I can't find her.

I go to our dorm, I'll continue finding her tomorrow. I won't stop. Then when I'm in our dorm V hyung said "Ah.. Jungkook, about Y/n, I'm so sorry. I started to feel nervous, is something happened to her that I don't know? Then I gave V hyung a confused look and ask "Sorry for what?" Then he continued "Sorry for being late to tell it to you. Yesterday, before we sleep, we got a message from Y/n, she said she already leave, she's going to France. And she's already there. She also told us that don't say it to you, but it's better for you to know, because she's important to you right? I'm so shocked, I don't know what to do or what to say. "Wh..what?! then I can't help but to cry. So that's why I can't find her, she already leave. It's because of me, it's all my fault. V hyung pat my back and tell me that it's okay to cry and just let it out. 

I'm too late, if I just realize and remember it earlier, it shouldn't happen. I felt so broken, now I know what she feels when I keep on ignoring her, acting cold towards her, and most of all, I found someone to love and I didn't believe that she's my girlfriend before I lost my memories with her. I can't blame her from leaving, I hurt her feeling so much and I know she just want to get over me. I'm going to find her whenever she went. I can't lose her just because of this. I told V hyung that I'm going to find her, and V hyung gave me a smile and said fighting! I also told V hyung not to tell Y/n that I already knows and I remember her, I want to surprise her. 

Then there's something, calling V hyung on the phone, it's Y/n. I smiled and V hyung answered it. V hyung apologize because they can't do anything to bring my memories back. I know that V hyung lied. Then I said, hyung can you send her a message and ask her where did she live in France? Then V hyung ask it and after 3 minutes of waiting, she answered "I live on Paris, near Eiffel tower." It's just 3 kilometers from Eiffel tower. Then I smiled and thanked V hyung for helping me and he just smiled. 

I quickly went to our manager's office, I need to be strong it's for Y/n, I'm going to France too, I will find her. I ask our manager if I can go there, even in just 2 weeks. At first our manager disagreed, but I keep on insisting and I won't gave up, I don't care if he gets mad or angry. I need to go there and I will find Y/n. Then, because I don't gave up, my manager let me go there but only 2 weeks. I gave him a smiled and thanked him. I will do anything just to find her. I can't lose her.

Wait for me Y/n, I will be there soon, just wait for me. If I found you, I will never let you go again. I'll make sure that I will love you more than I used to love you before. I'm sorry Y/n. Now all I need to do is to find her and I'll make sure I will found her. 

Y/n, whenever you go, I'll always find you. I will never give up. I love you Y/n.