Chapter 8

A/N: Guys sorry for the late update. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been one month since you and Jungkook are in a reletionship. You want to surprise him, so you decided to call BTS (the name of their group) and i asked them if Jungkook will come here in my house. And they said that he'll go there later at 5 pm. Then you invite them to help you with your plan. You tell them what's your plan and they agreed. It's already 9 am. After 30 minutes, they're here. You and Jin go to the grocery store to buy some ingredients. While, Jimin, Rap Monster, J-hope, and Suga decorate the house. V is with Jungkook, he'll try his best to distract him so he make sure that the plan is successful. V and Jungkook will having some fun in the arcade. You check your list to make sure that all the ingredients are complete. Then you and Jin go home,and you are surprised because they decorated it so beautiful. You thanked them, and cooked some foods, Jin and J-hope help you to cook. And baked a caked with a happy birthday (today is also Jungkook's birthday) and happy one month. 

While V and Jungkook are having fun, Jungkook remember that he'll go in your house to pick you up. It's 4:55 pm, and he quickly go to your house and he noticed that V is not with him anymore. And then he forgot about V and go to your  house. He quickly open the door, and he's confused because it's dark, like no one there. He call your name but you didn't answered. And when he open the lights, you and the others, including V cheered him a happy birthday and happy one month. He hugged you and said, thank you so much my jagiya, i really appreciate this. And he kissed you while the others cheering the two of you. 

After that you and them, eat the dinner. It's so awkward after that. So Jungkook break the silence by asking V why did he leave him. And V answered him "because it's a part of them plan". Then you washed the dishes and you felt an arms around your waist. Let me help you, jagiya. Then you smile and nod. Jungkook and you washing the dishes while the others are watching movies. After washing the dishes, you and Jungkook joined them to watch the movie. 

It's already 10:30 pm and they go home but Jungkook want to sleep in your house. You didn't agree at first but you give up and agree. You sleep in your room, and he sleep in guess room.

In the morning you go downstairs to cook breakfast for you and Jungkook. But Jungkook cooked a breakfast first, and the two of you eat. Then talk about you want to be in the future. 

In the future, i want reach all of my dreams. You said. And he pout and said, you don't want to be with me? You laugh at his cuteness and you said, it's one of my dreams to be with you. Then he smile and hug you and said, in the future i want to be with you, ONLY YOU, and live with you, marry you, and have a children with you, because i love you and only you. You smile while hugging him, and you said me too, i want to be with you, no matter what happen. I don't love someone else because i only love you Jungkook. Then the both of you promised that.