Chapter 60: After all (Final)

A/N: This is the last chapter of this story. I hope you like it, sorry if it's not long enough. I tried my best just to update it now, because next week we were having a prelim exam. I hope you like it. This chapter is just a bonus chapter by the way.

~~~

Jungkook's Pov

After celebrating, we went to our new home. I'm so happy that we're now married. After all those problems, we're still together. I can't believe that we're now married, it just like yesterday we're just friends. We went upstairs and I change my clothes. We're not planning to create a baby for a while. We want to spend more time together. Maybe we'll do it after 1 year. We sat in our bed and I look at our pictures together. We can't help but to smile remembering those memories. 

While looking at the pictures, Y/n said "I wonder what happened to Mina." Then I frowned and said "I know, but it's her fault. She keeps on breaking our relationship." Then she nod and we talk about our plan in the future. I ask her about our future child. Then she said "I want to have two or three children. Then I said me too. We also planned that we want to have it after 1 and half year of our marriage. After that we sleep. 

When I woke up, I look at Y/n, but she's not here anymore. I wash my face and went downstairs. I look at the kitchen, she's cooking for our breakfast. I hugged her and ask her how's her sleep. And she said "Not good, you're snoring too loud." I pout and she laugh and pinch my cheek and said "I'm just joking, I sleep well, of course you're beside me." Then I smiled and hug her again. When the breakfast is done, we eat and talk. After that I received a call from an unknown number. I answered it and it says that Mina is dead. I'm so shocked. Then after that Y/n ask who is it. I said it's the police, and he said that Mina is dead. She's shocked too and hug me. 

I hug her and said "Don't worry, at least when she apologize we forgive her but she still do her bad plan, and because of that she died. Let's just forget it, at let's just think that wherever she is, she's now happy. Now, no one can ruin our relationship. 

After that we go to the park, and enjoy. Next week we're going to Seychelles to have some fun. Then after going to the park, we go to the restaurant to eat our lunch. Then after that we go at the top of the hill and enjoy the view. It's already 6 pm and we're waiting for the stars to come. After 1 hour we look up to watch the stars. It's only the two of us. Then I said "Y/n, see? I'm right, no one can break us apart? After all those problems that we've been through we're still together. Just promise me, if we have a problem, always remember that I'm here for you, and we can get through it." Then she smiled and said "Yes, you're right, we can get through that problem, and always remember that I'm here for you too, no matter what happened." 

I smiled and said kiss her under the shining stars above. 

The END!!