Chapter 12

It's already two weeks passed, since you and Jungkook, broke up. You already missed him. You missed the day he's with you, you missed his laugh, his voice, his smile, his everything. But you need to do it for his dreams, for his future. You can't help but smile, everytime you remember the time when he's with you. You're deep in your thought when your phone ring. It was from your best friend Hanna. 

Hey, y/n are you busy? If you're not, please lets hang out at the park, and stroll around the mall. 

You relpied to her and she said that she'll meet you at 3 pm. Its already 1 pm, you eat your lunch and take a bath and wear your casual clothes. Then went to the park, where Hanna is waiting for you.

When you got there, you saw her sitting on the couch. You call her and she smiled. She asked you if you're okay now, you just smile but deep inside you're still broken. She patted your back and said, "don't worry it will be alright, just think that it's his dream. You smile and hugged her. But after a while, you changed the topic because you don't want to talk about it. You just talked about you and Hanna, doing some crazy stuff. You just laugh and laugh. You love your best friend, she knows if you're not fine, and when your smile is just a fake, and she always makes you smile and laugh. After an hour of talking, without noticing the time that it's already 5 30 pm. You and Hanna decided to go to the mall. 

When you got there, you want to shopping with your best friend. So you try and try so many clothes, but you only buy 5 of them. Then you and Hanna go to the restaurant to eat dinner. 

Jungkook Pov

I already missed y/n, I wish she's here. Sometimes I can't focus because I think about her. But I need to follow my dreams, and I know this is it. And it's not just for me, it's also for her because I want to give her the best in the future. So I work so hard for this, for my future and for HER. This time I need to focus in this job. I believe we will meet again soon, and for that time, I promised that we will together again, and I will never let her go. I just wished that she still love me in that time. Because for me, I only love her and no one else. 

I'm in deep in my thoughts when V snapped me back to the reality. He said that we need to practiced. Well, sometimes its tiring but this is my dream so its fine. 

After practicing we just rest a minute and eat our dinner and sleep, because tomorrow we need to practice again.

Your Pov

I wake up in the morning and eat my breakfast. Today is Sunday, so I just rest in my house, watching tv. While watching you saw BTS in tv, you're so happy to see that Jungkook is very happy, and his dreams he'll achieved it. You missed him more. You just want to be with him even in just one day. 

You're surprised that they will going to debut next week with their first title song "No More Dream" You can't wait to hear it, you can't wait to see them achieving their dreams.

You didn't noticed that tears are flowing in your eyes, and you said, 

Jungkook how are you? How's your life? Are you happy? Do you miss me the way I miss you? I'm so happy that you achieved your dreams. I still love you today, tomorrow, next day, next week, next week, next month, next year, and forever and I always will. Good luck Kookie, I still believe that we'll be together in the future, Jungkook-ah.