Chapter 38: Telling to Jungkook

Bong Hwa's Pov

I'm at home, waiting for Jungkook to text back. I sent him a message an hour ago, but until now, he didn't replied. Maybe he's busy? But I really need to talk to him and tell what I heard. I really need to talk to him before the fansign, so that we can think about what we're going to do. Then after another 2 hours of waiting for his reply, finally he sent me a message. It says "sure, I'll go there today, just wait for me, sorry if I didn't replied a while ago, we're just busy.

Then I sent him a message, "it's okay, just go here at my house, I have something to tell you. Then after 30 minutes of waiting, he's finally here. Then I greet him and he greet me back.

Jungkook, then I handed him the record. He's listening to it. I can see on his face that he's nervous, scared, and angry. Once the record is finished. I speak, Jungkook, I think it's better if I keep on following her, maybe it's the best to know what she's wearing at the fansign. Maybe I'll stalk her outside of her house, so that once she went out of her house to go to the fansign, I'll take a picture of her and send it to you. Then he smiled, "hyung I think it's a good idea, but be careful. He said, then I give him a smile and pat his back and tell him that it will be alright. We also think another plan. We need to tell it to y/n, so that if our plan is not effective, and once Mina sent her a message of her and Jungkook kissing, she knew that it's just Mina's plan. I know when Mina's sent the picture to y/n, she'll pretend that she's concern that Jungkook is cheating on her. Then she'll continue her plan, until she gets Jungkook.

From now, I'll do my best just to break her plan, I won't let her to get Jungkook and use him just to become famous.

Jungkook's Pov

While listening to the record, I can't help but to feel nervous, scared, and angry at the same time. Then he speak, "maybe it's the best to know what she's wearing at the fansign, and maybe I'll stalk her outside of her house, so that once she went out of her house to go to the fansign, I'll take a pocture of her and sent it to you. Then I smiled, he's really good in making a plan. Then I said "hyung I think it's a good idea, but be careful. I'm also worried about my cousin's plan, off course it's hard. He needs to be careful. We also make another plan to make sure, we're planning to tell it to y/n, so once Mina's plan happened, and once she sent the picture to y/n, y/n knows that it's just Mina, and it's one of her plan just to get me from her. I will also tell y/n to be careful and to avoid being out at night because it's dangerous, what if one of Mina's plan is to kidnap her? I'm worried. I'm thinking about my own plan too, I don't want to depend on my cousin, off course I need to think about my plan too. Besides, it's not my cousin's responsibility, it's my responsibility, and I'm so thankful that he's helping me and he's always there to comfort me when I'm feeling down. I'm so thankful that I have a cousin like him.

Then I speak, hyung, always be careful, Mina is a bad person, she'll do everything just to get what she wants, she doesn't care if she can hurt a feelings. Then he smiled and said "Don't worry Jungkook, I'll be careful, we can do it, just think positive, it will be alright. Then I hug him and thanked him, and after that I go to or dorm.