Chapter 19

After a few hours of traveling, you and Hanna are already in America. You look around and it's really beautiful, and this will be fun.You and Hanna went to your house in America. You unpack all your things and eat your dinner and went to sleep. 

When you wake up, you take a bath and eat your breakfast. You and Hanna will go to amusement park later. You look at the window and look around, it's really different. Luckily, you didn't think about Jungkook in this time, and you really don't want to think about him anymore, because thinking of him, makes you feel a lot of hurt. 

You and Hanna went to amusement park. You ride too many rides like roller coaster, ferris wheel, etc. When it's already 6 pm you and Hanna went to the beach. In fact, you didn't want to go to the beach because it makes you remember the night when you saw Jungkook and he seems cold to you. But you just went there because Hanna really loves the beach. After that you and Hanna went home, and sleep at 10:30 pm. 

You wake up and check your phones, no message. You felt sad because Jungkook didn't text you, you text him but he didn't reply. You're wondering what's happening to him. You can't help but to wonder why. But you forget about it and go downstairs and watch tv with your best friend.

Fast Forward

After 1 week and 4 days you already have 3 days left. You and Hanna will go to the coffee shop to buy some drinks there. You enter the shop and sit. While waiting for the coffee you play with your phone and you saw Hanna smiling while reading with her phone. You wonder why, and you ask her why. She said that she got a text from V and he sent her a funny pictures. You just smile but felt hurt. Why did Jungkook didn't texted you or didn't reply on your texts to him? You didn't know if you get mad or sad or felt broken. Why did V text Hanna even though they're just friends? And you and Jungkook were best friends. Then you drink your coffee and went home and watch tv. Hanna went to the grocery store to buy food for dinner.

After watching movie, you help Hanna to cook and she notice that you look sad. And she ask you why. At first, you just didn't want to tell it, but you tell it to her, maybe she can help. Then you explain that its because of Jungkook, he doesn't reply or text you. Hanna were shocked and she can't believe why. It's almost two weeks now since he didn't reply, text or call you. When you text him, he didn't reply and when you call him he didn't pick up. Hanna comfort you and she said that it will be alright, maybe he has a reason, and she said that she will help you when you go back to Korea.

When you felt better, you thanked Hanna and went to your room, and you check your phone what time is it and you're shocked Jungkook text you. And you read the text

Y/n.. sorry

You cried a little but you're still wondering what's his sorry mean.

(A/n: sorry guys for the late update, I'm just busy in the past few weeks. Sorry for the mispelled words and wrong grammar)