Chapter 48: Its just a week

Jungkook's Pov

Today we're practicing, and after 3 hours of practice it's already 12:30 pm, time for lunch and we heard a knock, Rap Mon hyung opened the door and he smiled, I wonder who's that. Then I saw a girl, the girl that they keep on saying that she's my girlfriend, but I don't even remember her. Then she brought us a lunch. V hyung hugged her as a thanked. I just looking at her trying my best to remember her but no matter what I do, I can't. I look at her and she gave all of us a smile, and the other members were so happy that she's here. I think she's close to my hyungs. Then we ate. Then and after that they talk for a while, while I'm just listening to them. Then after that we practice again and she's watching us and she keeps on giving us a clap. Then after the practice we rest for a while, and they talk again. Then we order a pizza for our dinner, and after eating she said she'll leave now, and she had a great time with us. And the other members gave her a bye, and Jimin hyung suddenly hugged her. I frowned, but wait, am I jealous? Do I love her that's why I feel this feeling. A feeling of hurt. But why? I don't even know her.Then I went to my room and take a shower and sleep.

When I woke up, I'm still thinking about her, and her name is y/n (your name) Who's that girl? Why did I feel jealousy when Jimin hyung hugged her yesterday? I keep on wondering why. While keeps on thinking, V hyung suddenly said "Hi" with his alien smile, that made me shock because he suddenly said hi while me keeps on thinking. Then he said "so, do you remember y/n? Even in just a little? Then I said "no, I still don't" Then he gave me a sad smile and said "okay, I know one day you will" then he leave. Then I wash my face and change my clothes, eat my breakfast because we need to practice because tomorrow we have a concert.

Jimin's Pov

After practicing, it's time for lunch, and we heard a knock. Rap mon hyung opened the door and he smiled. it's y/n. All of us greet her except Jungkook, he's just standing there looking at us. And y/n said that she brought a food for us, we smiled and thanked her. V hugged her as his thanks. Jungkook didn't even talk to her or gave her a smile. It's so sad. Then we ate our lunch.

After eating we talk and I noticed that Jungkook didn't join our conversation, he's just looking. It looks like he didn't even care about y/n. I need to do something. Then after that we practice again, and y/n gave us a clap, that can make us practice more. Then after practicing, we order a pizza, and we wait.After 25 minutes of waiting, the pizza is already here. We ate it. After eating, y/n said that she'll leave now, we wave as a goodbye and I look at Jungkook he didn't even say bye. I hug y/n, and I saw Jungkook frown. Ha, I think I made him jealous. I think even he forgot y/n, he still love her. I saw it on his reaction. When y/n leave. Jungkook went to his room.

Then I said "When I hug y/n, I saw Jungkook frown, I think he's jealous. I know that he still love y/n" I saw them smile and Suga hyung said "I noticed it too." Then V said "Tomorrow I'll ask him if he remember y/n, even just a little about her." Then we went to our room. I just wish that Jungkook will remember y/n.

Your Pov

It's already one week since Jungkook have an amnesia. But until now, he still didn't remember me. It's so sad to think that he still didn't remember you and you really don't know when will his memory come back. I just hope that one day, he'll remember me. I miss him so much, because yesterday when I visit them in their dorm, he ignored me and he didn't even say hi or hello or bye. It's just so sad, I miss the time when every time I go their dorm he's the first one that will greet me, and he's the first one who will hugged me, and the first one that will say "I miss you, how are you?" But now, he didn't. He's just looking at me. I decided to forget about it and I go to Hanna's house.

I knock the door and she opened it. Then she let me in, Jina is also here. They knew that Jungkook have an amnesia and he forgot me. Then Jina said "So y/n, how was it? Does Jungkook remember you now? Then I felt so sad and I said "No he still don't." Then I tell the whole story what happened yesterday. They pat my back and Hanna said "Don't worry y/n, one day he'll remember you" I gave them a sad smile and then Jina said "It's just one week, let's give him more time" Then I hug them and said "Thanks for the advice, and they said "no problem" I smiled. Just remember that we're always here for you, Jina said. I smiled and said "guys let have fun on the amusement park. Then they gave me a smiled and said "sure, let's go" Then we went to amusement park. I think they're right, it's just one week. I should wait more. I won't give up, I'll make him remember me.

~~~

A/N: Sorry if it's boring.