Chapter 32: Revealing to public

Jungkook's Pov

After going to Y/n house, I go back to our dorm. While sitting in the couch, Jin hyung ask me what happen, and then I answer him with a smile "it's okay now hyung, I'm just happy that we're together again" Then he smiled and said I'm happy for you, then I thanked him.

Later on, our manager wants to talk to me, I'm nervous, what if he changes his mind? But I just stop thinking negative. Then he ask me if me and y/n were together again, and I said yes. Then he said "for now just keep it secret, but we will reveal it to the fans as soon as possible, you can't date her secretly until the end. And I don't want it if the fans find it out by their own. I just nod, then he said that I need to prepare for what will the fans will say. 

I go to bed, and text y/n a "goodnight sweet dreams jagi, saranghae" Then I sleep after texting her. 

I wake up and wash my face, then I eat my breakfast. We need to practice later, and I need to work hard. I got my phone and I received a text from y/n I read it "Nado saranghae jagi. Good luck in your practice later" Then I smiled, and I reply "Okay jagi, I'll text you later, we need to practice now" And then she replied "okay.

We start the practice. After an hour, we're tired so we take a break. Then after 30 minutes, we practice again. The practice ends at 6:30 pm, and I rest for a while and call y/n. I tell her that our practice is already done. Then we talk about a lot of things. After an hour we ended the call. 

It's just like that everyday. 

After 2 months of dating y/n, our manager decided to tell it to public. I'm nervous of what will they say. But I'm happy because they need to know it, I don't want to pretend that I'm single even though I'm not. Besides, I want them to know, so that me and y/n can see it other even 3 times a month, because these past 2 months, after I go to her house we don't see each other again, because I'm busy practicing, and what if the fans caught us? 

Then I called y/n and tell her that BigHit already confirmed our relationship. At first she was so shocked, but I explain it that it's better to tell it now than to tell it later. Then we ended the call after an hour of talking.

Your Pov

I receive a call from Jungkook, he said that BigHit already confirmed our relationship. I'm so shocked I didn't expect it to happen, I thought that they will confirm it soon. Then Jungkook explain that it's better to tell it now than to tell it later. I understand. Then we ended the call after an hour of talking. 

I'm bored, so I decided to open my facebook and twitter account. Then I'm so shocked, there's so many notification. Then I read it, it's from the fans they're bashing me because I'm dating Jungkook. I felt my tears coming. There's full of hate, but I understand, I know that they're just shock at the moment. But I can't help but to feel hurt. It hurts, there's so many negative sayings about me. They keep on saying that I'm not beautiful and I don't deserve Jungkook, and the others said, that maybe I give Jungkook a love potion so that he will fall in love with me. I'm crying right now. Then 3 messages caught my attention.

Fan 1: It's okay eonni, as long as Jungkook oppa is happy I'm happy too. Don't hurt Jungkook oppa, love him as much as he loves you.

Fan 2: Don't listen to them eonni, Jungkook loves you and he's happy with you so I'm happy too. Love him eonni, don't leave him or else I will take him... joke. 

Fan 3: You're so beautiful. By the way I know that Jungkook loves you and he's happy with you, so I'm happy for him too. Take care of him and don't leave him. 

With those 3 messages, I smiled and I replied with their messages. I thanked them for being nice. That's what I called the real fans. They will support their idol no matter what, as long as he/she is happy. I just ignore those negative comments, I know they're just shocked and hurt that's why they said that. I just wish they will accept our relationship soon. I don't want to reply negative about them, because I know Jungkook loves his fans and they will just think that I'm a bad person, so I just ignore them. At least there's a fans that already accept our relationship, and I'm happy for it. 

A/N: Sorry guys if it's boring.