Chapter 45

Your Pov

I received a message from Jungkook, it says "Y/n, there's no need to worry, Bong Hwa hyung said that Mina's parents wants her to study in US, and she'll leave tomorrow. I feel so happy. There's no need to worry, no one can ruin our relationship now. I just wish that if she come back here, she just leave us alone and don't ruin our relationship. I replied "That's great, no one can break our relationship. Then he replied "yeah right, as what I said no one can break our relationship. I smiled and replied "yes, sarangahae oppa. And he replied with "Nado saranghae"

After that I watch some movies and eat my dinner, and take a shower and went to sleep. When I woke up, I wash my face and eat my breakfast and take a bath. After that I went to Hanna's house, I need to hang out with her. Even Hanna didn't know about Mina's plan. I didn't tell her because Bong Hwa and Jungkook oppa said that don't tell it to anyone.

When I was there, I knock the door and she open it and let me in. We talk about a lot of things. She also told me that her and Taehyung oppa are getting closer. I smiled, I think they like each other. Then we decided to go to the mall. We go shopping, then I saw Jungkook. She's with a girl. I wonder who she is. They look so close together, who is she? Then Hanna notice it too. We continue to walk pretending that we didn't them. Then Jungkook called us. He smiled at us and walk to us, but also the girl too. Then he introduce that girl "Y/n, this is Myung-Hee my cousin, and Myung-Hee this is y/n my girlfriend. So it's just his cousin. Then his cousin said "So Jungkook this is your girlfriend? She's so cute, you know y/n, Jungkook always talks about you.

I can't help but to smile. Then Jungkook said "oh by the way Myung-Hee, this is Hanna, y/n's best friend, and Hanna this is Myung-Hee. Then Myung Hee wave a goodbye because she said she needs to go. Then we go to the arcade and the other members are also there. They smiled at us and we talk and laugh but we noticed that something's missing, then we noticed that V and Hanna are talking non stop. We stare at them and they didn't even noticed. So we simply smiled at each other. After having fun, Jungkook walk me home. I thanked him and kiss his cheek. He smiled and hug me and wave a goodbye and he leave.

Jungkook's Pov

After treating the other members, we rest for a while and practice again. Our manager told us that we can rest all day tomorrow and we can do all we wanna do if we practice so hard to day, so we did.

After practicing, I take a shower and brush my teeth and went to sleep.

I woke up and wash my face, after that I eat my breakfast. And I take bath. We're going to the mall today. I also plan to buy y/n a gift. Since her birthday is on Thursday, and it's already Monday now. I also called Myung-Hee noona to help me to buy a gift for her. Myun-Hee noona is also my cousin too. She's Bong Hwa hyung younger sister. When we're on the mall, the other members said they're staying on the arcade while me and Myung Hee noona are looking a gift for y/n.

As we're talking and laughing at each other, I saw y/n, she's with Hanna. I called her and I smiled and we walk to their place. Then I introduced Myung Hee to them and also I introduced them to Myung Hee. Then Myung Hee noona said that she needs to go. Then I just wave a goodbye too.

We go to the arcade where the other members are waiting. They smiled at us. Jin hyung ask me where's Myung Hee noona, and I said she needs to go. And he just nod. We talk and laugh but something's missing, where's my alien hyung? Then we noticed that V hyung and Hanna is talking to each other non stop. It's like they didn't talk and see each other for 10 years. We stare at them because they laugh so hard and talk and they keep on ignoring us, then we just simply smiled at each other. After having fun, I walk y/n to her house. She thanked me and kiss me on the cheek and I smiled and hug her and I wave a goodbye and leave. I have so much fun today, that feeling when there's no need to worry, because Mina is finally leaving. I think she already leave because today is her flight. Then I received a message from Myung Hee noona "I already bought the gift" Then I thanked her. I just wish she like that gift. Then when I was in our dorm I take a shower and went to sleep.

Mina's Pov

Today is my flight to US. I really don't want to leave, but my parents forced me to. Jungkook and y/n are so lucky, because I'm leaving for almost 4 years to study. But I promise, After 4 years I'll comeback here and I'll ruin their relationship. For now, enjoy their happy days with each other, but when I came back here, I'll make sure, he'll be mine. So I can be close to my ex too.