Chapter 5

Guys, i'm so sorry for too many wrong grammar. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few months it was a last day of school. You don't want it to be end because of next school year, your parents decides that they will take you there in U.S to study. You really miss your friends there. 

It was your farewell party, you and Hanna, exchange gift. Later on, you tell your best friend, Hanna about studying in US, Hanna felt so sad, but you and Hanna don't waste the time, so both of you decides to go somewhere fun. You really wish you can stop this moment. 

Two weeks pass, you packed all your things because tomorrow, you will go to US. You're sad because you'll really miss them. After packing all your things, you call all your friends and tell them that you'll leave. You and Jungkook are barely talk to each other, because he's too busy to have time for  you especially he's with his girlfriend Soyeon. So you don't tell him in person, you only gave a letter to his friends to give it to him. You gave it to V because he's your closest friend there. 

You're ready to leave, Hanna, Rap Monster, Jimin, Jin, Suga, J-hope, and V are thre, you don't expect Jungkook to come because you don't tell him, and you said to V, that he'll give it if you're already in US. Now it's time to leave, you wave a goodbye to them, as you hold you tears. Hanna give a hug, and you'll hug all of them too, because they are your friends too. 

After 3 days, you really wanna go back to Seoul, you really miss that place. You really miss your friends there, even Jungkook. You call your friend Hanna, and talk about an hour. You really miss her, how you wish you can hang out sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you leave, V give the letter to Jungkook. 

Jungkook Pov

V handed me a letter, it's from Y/n. I'll open it and read it. 

Dear Jungkook,

I just want to say thanks for making me so happy. Sorry if i can't tell you that i'll leave and study in US, i just want to say it you last time, but you're too busy and you have no time for me. So i'll decide to write a letter for you. Please be happy, stay strong, i'm so thankful that you came into my life, thanks for everything. 

Sincerely,

Y/n

When i'm done reading this, i felt so sad. When she's here, i ignore her, but when she's gone, i miss her. I don't know what to do. I go to my bedroom and think about y/n. I'll think about our friendship, our first time seeing each other, i miss that time, i wish i can bring back time. I miss her a lot. As i was remembering her, i can't help myself but to cry. But why do i feel it towards her? Am i falling in love with her? It can't be i'm with Soyeon, but why do i felt so lost when i knew about it that she's gone?