Chapter 29: Hanging out with them

Your Pov

After the explanation, we decided to go to amusement park to spend our time together. I call Jina if she wants to go with us, and she said it's okay and she's coming in a few minutes, so we sat and wait for her for a while. After 25 minutes of waiting, she finally arrived and apologize for waiting for her. But I said, it's okay. After that we go to the amusement park. 

At the amusement park:

We decided to ride roller coaster, ferris wheel, etc. We have so much fun, and we decided to take a rest for a while and talk. Then we eat and talk again. We talk about so many things. I'm so happy that they become close to Jina. After that we ride the rides that we didn't ride a while ago. It's already 5:30 pm, we decided to go to the beach and watch the sunset. Then after that Jungkook talk to me and he ask me if I want to go to the amusement park again. I said yes, then we decided to go there. The others are already go home and the BTS members went to there dorm. 

Me and Jungkook went to the amusement park again. We ride the ferris wheel again. it's only both of us. It's silence for a while, then when we're on the top, they start the fireworks. It's really beautiful. Then Jungkook break the silence between us. So Y/n.. I just want to ask if you had a great time hanging with us again today? We miss you so much. I smile and I said, To be honest, I really enjoy hanging out with you guys, I really miss you all. The way we laugh, the way we talk and the way we help each other and cry with each other, I miss it so much. Then he smile and a few seconds later he mumble, I miss you y/n, even he just mumble it, it's loud enough for me to hear. Then a fews second later again, he speak, Y/n, do you still love me? Then I was shock by his sudden question, I don't know what to say, but to be honest, I still love him, like before. Then he ask the same question again, but this time, it's louder. Then I answered, I... I still love you.. Jungkook, I still love you like before... Then he smiled and said, me too my love for you will never fade, I still love you like before, but no matter how much I try to forget this love and focus in my career, it's no use, my love for you gets deeper and deeper day by day, and everytime I saw you, my heart beat went faster and faster.. I just want to be with you and love you. I love you y/n and I always will. 

By that, I hug him then after that I was shocked, he kiss me passionately. This is so romantic, he kiss when we're on the top of the ferris wheel with the firework. Then after the kiss, don't worry Y/n we can be together again, I won't let my career broke us apart again. I love you y/n.. I love you too, Jungkook. Then after that, Jungkook walk me home. Then before I close the door, he kiss me again, I smile and kiss him back. Then he wave and leave. 

I go to my room with a smile. I'm so happy, first everything's alright now, then Jungkook says he still love me and he kiss me. I can't believe it, is it just a dream? I slap myself and no it's not a dream, it's real, Omg! Then I tried to sleep but I can't. I can't sleep because I'm still thinking about Jungkook.. and about the... kiss. Then after 2 hours of thinking, I sleep.

Jungkook Pov

I ask Y/n if she wants to come with me to the amusement park, I wish she say yes, I have something to ask and tell her. When she say yes, I'm so happy. Then we ride the ferris wheel. Then I ask her if she still loves me.. then she didn't answer, she looks so nervous. Does she didn't love me anymore? Does she love someone else? Does she forget about me already? Then I just forget about my thoughts and ask her again but this time it's louder. Then she tells me that she still love me like before, and I smile and tell her that me too I still love her like before. I explain all my feelings towards her. Then she hug me then I kiss her, she looked shocked by my sudden action. It's one of my best day ever, to be with her. I also tells her that I won;t let my career broke us apart again. This time, I need to be with her, she needs me. I tell her I love her and she told me that she loves me too. 

I walk her home, before she close the door, I kiss her again and she smiled and kiss back. Then I wave and leave with a smile on my face. I said to myself.. Y/n don't worry, by this time, I won't let my career broke us apart again, I won't let anybody to break our relationship again. I want to be with you, and I know, even you don't say it, you need me, you need us. Don't worry y/n, I will do my best and I won't keep our relationship to our manager. Even though he gets mad or angry with me, as long as I'm with you, it's alright. Y/n I love you, and this time, I'll fight for our relationship. I won't let them break us again. Just wait for me y/n. They will accept our relationship soon. I'll try my best for it, because I really love you and I always will. 

~~~~~~

A/N: So guys how was it? Sorry if I keep you waiting I'm just busy because of our exam. :)