Chapter 10

Jungkook's Pov. 

I was running through the hospital, and asked the nurse where's the room of y/n. And she said "her is room is at the 2nd floor, room 205. I quickly go there, but before I got to her room, the nurse said that I can't enter the room. I sighed. After a minutes, the rest of the BTS arrived. And asked how's she. But I tell them that no news. After a hour of waiting, the doctor informed us that she's still unconscious. But he said that they try their best to save her. 

I look at her, while crying, I can't help but to cry. It's my fault. I wish I don't go to that park, I wish I go to her house instead. 

Its been 3 days after the accident, but she's still unconscious. I just look at her, while saying, y/n ... please don't leave me. 

After a few minutes, y/n saying.. Jungkook, I love you, but this is my last day, bye.. Jungkook.. Goodbye..

I was shocked, she's saying that words. Maybe she's dreaming of something, but it makes me feel hurts. I was sitting next to her, while holding her hand. 

After that Jimin and V, entered the room, and asked me if y/n is okay now. But I tell them that you're now better than the past days. And they nodded and smile. 

Don't worry Jungkook, she will be fine. Jimin said, and I nodded and smile. After that they leave, and I sleep there while still holding y/n's hand. It's already 3 am, when I heard, y/n's saying that words again. It's like that she will leave me, and never come back. And I saw her hands, now moving, while still saying those hurtful words. But after a minute, she stop saying those words, ad her hands stop from moving, then she smiled. I wish she will never leave me. Please y/n don't leave, I love you, and please don't say goodbye. Because I know, my love for you will never last. We have a promise right? So please, y/n don't leave me. 

It's already 7:30 in the morning, and I woke up. Then I look at y/n. After a few minutes, she woke up too. I'm so happy, she's awake now. I smiled at her, and asked her if she's okay now. Then she just nod, but didn't smile, and turned her back to me. Maybe she's still mad at me. 

I apologized to her, and explain what happened. But finally she forgive me. Suddenly I remember what she's saying last day. I asked her, and she tell me that she had a dream that she's sick, and it cannot be cured, and that will be her last day with me. I nod, and hugged her. 

Y/n, you didn't leave me right? Cause I'll never leave you, because I really love you. She smile and said "Me too, just don't leave me, because I will never leave you, Jungkook, cause I love you too, and I really do"

~~~~~

A/N.. Guys this is not the last chapter, I hope you like it.