Chapter 44: Good news to Jungkook and Y/n

Mina's Pov

Tomorrow I'm going to US, I really want to stay here but my parents forced me to go there. But I think it's for my own good? But what about Jungkook? What a I going to do to make him mine?

I think I'll continue my plan in the future. But for now, they're lucky. I think if I go to US, I'll forget about my ex. So I think it's better to leave for now.

In-Su's Pov

I text Bong Hwa and tell him that our parents wants Mina to study in US, and she'll leave tomorrow, I also tell him to tell Jungkook about it. Then he replied with "thank you, sure I'll tell it to Jungkook."

I think it's better that Mina will leave to study, because until now, she still love his ex. It's her first love. I think she only wants Jungkook because he's handsome and famous. I think she don't love Jungkook, she only wants to use him to forget her ex. But it's wrong, Jungkook is in a relationship, and she'll use him just to forget his ex? Why? Why Jungkook? Does Jungkook is close to her ex so she'll use Jungkook just to get revenge or just to be close to him? There's so many boys out there and she chose Jungkook? I wonder why.

Bong Hwa's Pov

I received a message from In Su, he said that their parents wants Mina to study in US, and she'll leave tomorrow, he also told me to tell it to Jungkook. I replied with "thank you, sure I'll tell it to Jungkook."

I'm sure that Jungkook will be happy if I tell him about it. I'm so thankful that In Su helps us. I just wish that in the future, Mina will forget about Jungkook and find her true love there, so that she won't ruin Jungkook and y/n relationship anymore.

I text Jungkook and tell him that Mina's parents wants her to study in US, and she'll leave tomorrow. Then after 30 minutes he replied, I think they're busy so that he replied 30 minutes after. It says "Thanks hyung, how do you do that? Did you tell it to her brother? And I replied "yes I already told her brother about it, I think that her brother is the reason why her parents wants her to study there" Then he replied "Thanks again, thank you for everything, thanks for helping me" And I can't help but to smile, I think he's so happy now, I just reply with "No problem"

Jungkook's Pov

Until now, I'm worried about Mina's plan. We're practicing and I can't focus because of that. Then I received a message, it's from Bong Hwa hyung, I'm nervous to read it, is it about Mina's plan again? I read the message, it says that Mina's parents wants her to study in US, and she'll leave tomorrow. I can't help but to smile, I smile like crazy and the other members noticed it too, they're giving me a confuse look. No wonder why. Then I replied "Thanks hyung, how do you do that? Did you tell it to her brother? He replied "yes I already told her brother about it, I think that her brother is the reason why her parents wants her to study there" I think he's right. I replied "Thanks again, thanks for everything, thanks for helping" He replied with "No problem."

I'm so thankful that Bong Hwa hyung help me, he's so good. Now, I need to tell it to y/n. I text her "Y/n, there's no need to worry, Bong Hwa hyung said that Mina's parents wants her to study in US, and she'll leave tomorrow. Then after a few minutes I receive a reply "That's great, no one can break our relationship" Then I replied "yeah right, as what I said, no one can break our relationship. Then she replied "yes, saranghae oppa" Then I replied "Nado saranghae"

Until now I can't stop smiling, then Jimin hyung said "what's with that smile?" I just said "Ah it's nothing. Then Rap mon hyung said "A while ago while we're practicing, you're so sad and it's like you're thinking about something, and after you look at your phone, you start to smile like there's no tomorrow. Then everyone agreed. I just said "it's nothing I'm just happy. Then they look at each other confused. the they said "because you're the one who got so many mistakes in our practice a while ago, you're going to treat us food for the day, Rap mon hyung said and everyone said "yes, we tried and tried so hard just to perfect the moves and you like you don't care, J-hope hyung said.

No, they eat too much. But well, okay I think there's no way to say no to it. So i just agree. And they started to cheer. And V hyung started to jump. Aish.. sometimes I'm wondering who's really the maknae of this group.

Now, no one can break us apart. I think Mina will forget about me in the future.

~~~~

A/N: Who's wondering who's Mina's ex? How's the chapter, sorry if it's a short chapter.