Chapter 47: It can't be

Your Pov

Three years passed, since Mina leave to study in Us. Me and Jungkook are still together, and we're so happy. Even though they're busy, he can still manage his time just to spend time with me. We're so happy that Mina are still there, so she can't do her plan.

Today me and Jungkook we're going to the park, and have some picnic there. I'm so excited, I really enjoyed spending my time with him. Sometimes, we're talking about our plan in the future. He said he wants to be an owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist. And he said that he'll marry me in the future, and live happily with me and with our children. That makes me blush, he never fails to make me happy. I said that in the future, I want to be a chef or an architect. And off course I want to marry him, and spend the rest of my life with him.

Now, we're sitting under the tree, and talking and tell jokes together. Then later, I want to buy an ice cream, so I said i'll buy and just wait for me. Then he insist that he'll buy it for me. But I said I'm the one, but he keeps on insisting, so I let him win. I wait for him for about 20 minutes but he's still not here. So I stand up and look for him. Then suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I answered it then it said "Are you y/n? Jungkook's girlfriend right" Then I said yes, why? The the man said "He's in the hospital right now, he got hit by a car, go to h/n (hospital name) And I thanked him and I quickly go to that hospital.

When I entered, I ask where's his room. Then she said its room 302, on the 3rd floor. I thanked her and go there. But the doctor said I can't enter, just wait for the result. I wait outside and I'm so worried, I hope he's okay. It's my fault, I wish I can bring back time so it won't happen.

Then the doctor came out. I ask him if he's okay now. Then the doctor said "He's okay now" With that I felt relief. "But, there's a possibility that he can have an amnesia" Then I thanked the doctor.

Amnesia? I ask myself. How about us? How about his career? Does he still remember us? Does he still love me if he have an amnesia?

Then I entered his room and sat beside his bed. He's still sleeping. I hope he still remember us all. I keep on waiting for him to wake up. I text their manager and the other members that he's here, on the hospital. Then after 45 minutes, the other members are here. We're waiting for him to wake up. They didn't speak. They're just looking at him worriedly. I also told them that he can have an amnesia.

They're shock, and I can see that they're nervous. After 30 minutes of silence, he's still sleeping, and I said "it's my fault, if I didn't let him to buy an ice cream for me, it won't happen" Then J-hope oppa said "no it's not your fault, don't blame yourself" Then I just smiled. His stage name really fit his personality. he's right with his word "I'm your hope"

We're waiting for him to wake up. Then he finally wake up. Then I said "Jungkook oppa, are you okay now, how are you? Do you need something? Then he said "Who are you? Do I know you? Hyung who's this girl? Why she's here? Do I know her?

With that I'm so shocked, he didn't remember me? Am I the only one who he didn't remember? Even the other member are so shocked too. I can see it with their face.

Then Namjoon oppa said "yes you knew her, she's your girlfriend. She's the one with you before the accident happened. Didn't you remember just a little with her? Then Jungkook answer "No hyung, and girlfriend? I don't remember that I have a girlfriend before" Then Jin hyung almost all the people he knew, then he said he remember all, even Hanna. He remember all, except me, why?

I felt so broken, he remember all except me. How about our future together? Our plan together? Does he still marry me? Then I excuse myself and went out of the room. I don't know what to do.I don't know where to go. I keep asking myself, is there a chance that he'll still love me? Maybe if he remember me, but a while ago he acts like he wouldn't love me. I felt so broken. I was about to leave the hospital but J-hope oppa called me. He said "sorry y/n, for that. Let's give Jungkook a time, maybe he didn't remember you now, but on the other day he will. And with that I thanked and hug him as my thanks. He's like a brother to me.

I think he's right, I need to give Jungkook a time, and I'll wait for him to remember me, and I'll do my best and I won't give up.