Chapter 41: Fansigning Day

Bong Hwa's Pov

It's 3:30 in the morning, I quickly take a bath and wear some unrecognizable clothes. After that I quickly bring my phone and camera. Then I went to Mina's house. Luckily, her room is on the first floor, so it's easier for me to watch her. Then I look at her room's window. She's wearing a dark blue jacket, shades and jeans. She also wear a cap, and she curl her hair and applied some make up. She looks different. I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't recognize her. I need to tell it to Jungkook and maybe I'll take some pictures of her and send it to Jungkook. Then I think she's done, so I quickly took a picture of her. I'll sned it to Jungkook. Then I went to their fansign so that I can take more pictures of her.

It's already 10 30, and their fansign will start at 11. I need to hurry, I need to send these pictures to Jungkook. Then I send the pictures to him.

Jungkook's Pov

We're already getting ready for the fansign. I'm so nervous. After 2 hours we're already there. I signed their albums and greet them nicely. Then I receive a message, it's from Bong Hwa hyung, then I smiled. But then I look at the fans. I saw her, she's the last one on the line. But wait, she has a same clothing, same cap, same shoes, same shades. Wait, what? I think it's her friends, they planned it. Then I didn't notice the fans are waiting, then I apologize. Then one little girl gave me a letter with a drawing by her own at the side, and she also gave me a couple stuff toy, and she said, "this is you, and this one is your girlfriend, you two are cute couple. I can't help but to smile, and I thanked her. Then I signed her album. I already love this cute little girl. Then I also gave her a cute keychain, as a remembrance. Then this is it one girl that wear the same clothing, I ask her name and she said her name is "Areum" Then I signed her album. Then another girl, that wear the same, I ask her name too, and she said her name is "Nari" then I also signed her album. I'm totally nervous, but their voice is very different to Mina's voice, so I think its her friend. Then another one, she also wear a same outfit like the other two. I also ask her name, her name is "Ae-cha" I signed her album, and this is it the last fan, she's also wearing the same outfit. I ask her name but instead of telling her name, she wrote her name on the paper, her name is "Choon Hee" then she also wrote that she can't speak.

But if I'm not mistaken, I saw her talking to her friends before I signed the cute girl's album. I think it's her. I think the last one is Mina. She pretend that she can't speak so that I wouldn't recognize her by her voice. But if she thinks that she can fool me, well she can't.

After the fansign, I was about to go to the car, when someone tapped me in the shoulder, so I look at my back. Then I saw a girl, she's wearing the same outfit like Bong Hwa hyung sent me. I think it's her. She pulled my face, and she was about to kiss me when V hyung pulled me. Phew, thanks to V hyung. Then V hyung said "that was close, be thanked I save you, then he gave me his rectangular smile. I smiled and thanked him. Because of him, Mina's plan didn't happen.

~~~

A/N: So guys how was it?