Chapter 36: Jungkook's Plan

A/N: Sorry for late update. By the way there's a new character here that I don't mention, from the start.

~~~

Jungkook's Pov

After comforting y/n, I told her that it will be alright and I will never leave her, I also told her that I have a plan, but for now I will keep it secret. But I will tell her later. After comforting her, I walk her home. Then I go to our dorm and take a shower and think about what am I going to do. After thinking I sleep.

I wake up in the morning and eat my breakfast. Then I take a shower and brush my teeth and I went to my cousin's house. I just wish that he'll agree to what I'm planning to do. I really need him. By the way his name is Shin Bong Hwa. He's also my best friend. When I was in his house and I knock the door. Then he opened it and greet me. I greet him back. Then we talk about so many things. After an hour of talking, there's a silence, I think it's the time to tell him about my plan. Hyung, can I ask a favor? Then he said "sure" Then I begin to explain my plan, "hyung can you help me? I mean can you stalk Mina for me, it's just.. because..she has a plan and her plan is to break us apart. I don't want that to happen, can you? Please hyung, please help me, please help me to know her plan. If I'm not a celebrity and have a time to do it I'll be the one to do it.. but you know.. I don't have a time for that.. And.. I also promise our manager that I will work hard. Please hyung, help me I'll pay you, or give you what you want, just please help me.

Then he said "it's not easy Jungkook, and besides that girl is so mean. But, sure I will help you and I'll do my best. But make sure that Mina will never know about this, and just keep it secret from everyone. And please tell y/n that be careful and also tell her about our plan she'll be the one and only who'll know about this, because she'll be the part of our plan. She needs to be careful and I know she can help us. Once we knew what is Mina's plan, tell y/n about it, and make a solution for the problem. One thing I think about Mina's plan is, she will do something bad or she will do everything just to get you from her. It's a hard problem, and besides she's a sasaeng. Just pray for the best, and you must prepare for the worst. Don't worry you don't need to pay, or do everything. I'm willing to help you. And her brother is good, he's also my friend, I think we also need him. He don't know about it for sure, we need to tell him so that he'll do a plan to stop his younger sister.

Then I hug my cousin and thank him, he's so good. Then I smiled and said "yes, his brother can help us, I think he's the best way to solve this. We need to investigate Mina and if please hyung, record her voice or take a video of her so that you can show it to her brother. Then I thank him again and went to our dorm and smile. I just wish that our plan will work. I'm also surprised that my cousin is also a friend of Mina's brother. I heard that her brother has an opposite personality from her. I need to pray for the best and to prepare for the worst. I don't want to lose y/n.