{28}

Amara 

As the days and months went by, dating Jimin was obviously the  best. He was sweet and funny and everything he was before but on a more intimate level. Of course there were a couple downs in the relationship such as distance and he would always say he could pay for my ticket but I didn't want him to spoil me, millionaire or not. There were a couple of times where he called me crying saying how he was either disappointed with himself or saddened from when he would either mess up on stage or he wouldn't be able to get a dance down. It broke my heart to hear him so frustrated and crying so I did my absolute best in trying to cheer him up. It always ends up with me speaking in a silly voice or saying corny jokes.

Today was the day that I become a senior in college but also Klaira graduates from college. She was able to use the money she got from modeling deals to save up and buy her own dance studio. She was able to finally because what she wanted to be. I knew it was hard on her as well because she missed the boys and I knew just what to do.

Me: Are you guys able to make it?

 Jeon: At the hotel now

Kim Nam: You think she'll be happy to see us? We've been so busy we haven't been able to talk

Seokjin: Relax

Kim Tae: I miss her

Min: Don't you have the biggest crush on her?

Me: Oof?

Jeon: Is there a place for visitors?

Baby: I think so, right?

Me: Yes, but I have VIP seating at the top of the stadium also no one will be up there 

Hoseok: Really?

Hoseok: Wait does she know we're coming

Me: No

Kim Nam: No

Seokjin: No

Min: No

Hoseok: ....

Me: Lerbe you Hoseok

Baby: -.-

Me: heheh I said lerbe

Kim Nam: Lerbe?

Me: Derp/friendly for love

Jeon: Rapmon hyung I lerbe you!

Kim Nam: .....

Hoseok: YO SUGA

Min: ....

Me: I am so sorry for what I started XD

I laugh as they continue to talk and I start to get dressed. I wear a white fake Louis Vuitton body suit with a black pencil skirt that goes to just above my knees and black platforms. I put my hair in a high afro and I put on my stud earrings and do my makeup a bit more than just a natural face and added some eyelashes and I lightly spray myself with perfume and went to the hotel.

~~~

I get to their room and knock on the door and fix my skirt as I held my phone in my hand. I hear giggling at the door and I look up and see the door creep open, revealing a giggling Taehyung.

"Taehyung oppa open up." I say and he just stands there giggling with a smile.

"What's so funny?" I ask and can't help but smile myself.

"We were just talking about you." He says and lets me in.

"Amara!" They all shout in unison except Suga who was laying on the bed with his hands on this stomach like a corpse in a coffin. They run at me and I brace for impact as the six guys, Jimin being first, bear hug me.