{15}

Amara

I get on Instagram for the first time in a while and smile at the cute videos of baby animals and pictures of my friends on their trip. I go to the explore page and scroll down when I see a picture of Jimin and I as we were leaving the restaurant. I sit up in my rollie chair at my desk and look at my phone. I scroll down and saw the caption.

"Mystery girl on date with BTS Park Jimin" I read allowed and saw over five hundred comments.

I reframe from looking at the comments and scroll to see more pictures of us and Jimin covering me along with videos of the whole thing. I go to scroll when I click on the comment section of a video of Jimin and I as we walk out the restaurant and I quickly get covered.

She's so ugly!
I wouldn't expect him to go for a black girl

Disappointment

I look way better than her

Ew her thighs touch

She's just a groupie, she wants the money and that's it

She probably doesn't even know him like we do.

Honestly, looking like that, she should kill herself

I was so enticed in the comment section I jumped when I see Jimin trying to face time me. I ignore the call and scroll down and saw pictures of Namjoon and I walking from the Waterpark.
She's screwing both of them?!

What's her ig

Shes cheating!

I found her ig!

It's @royally.mara 

My eyes widen as I realize the comment was posted a couple seconds ago and I see my notifications being blown up and my phone starts to ding like crazy. I jump and quickly turn the notifications off. 

"How did this get out?" I ask and I click on my notifications and saw all kinds of hate comments roll in my comment sections of my pictures with a sprinkle of uplifting comment. 

I feel my heart race as I watch comment after comment pop up. My phone rings and Namjoon starts to call me. I decline his call and wipe my now falling tears. I set my phone down and a watch as each member calls me at least three times while also blowing up my phone. I wipe my face and get up and grab a towel and wet it with cold water before wiping my face.
I hear my phone again and I walk to the desk, not in a rush and see that Hobi was trying to face time me. I sigh and accept the call before I wipe my face again. 

"Amara are you okay? We're worried about you! Why were you answering?" J-Hope asks frantically and I hang my head low. 

"Sorry Oppa." I say quietly.

"Look at me." I hear him say slowly and I raise my head and saw him looking at me. 

"Have you been crying?" He asks and I tear up again and he gets closer to the camera. 

"Respond to me." he says softly and tears fall as I nod. 

"Yes." I whimper and wipe my on going tears. 

"Please stop, this isn't how the army is. They're trolls." He says and I nod and wipe my tears. 

"I'm sorry. Please don't tell the others." I say and he shakes his head.