{21}

Amara

I wake up at with the sky in a light blue and I look over and see Jimin fast asleep. I smile and sit up and let out a small exhale and look down at him. He was quite adorable when he slept. I get up slowly and quietly so he doesn't wake up and I take a shower and get dressed in black skinny jeans, a black crop top with a black baseball cap with two rings on it. I start to brush my hair when I hear moving around. I peek my head in the bedroom and saw Jimin moving in his sleep. I look at the time and saw that it was only six thirty. I start to gather my things to get some breakfast when I hear my name. I look up and smile when I see Jimin. I sit at the edge of the bed and he smiles.

"Joh-eun achim" I say and he slowly sits up

"Good morning." He responds and rubs his eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"I was about to head out to get some breakfast, want anything?" I ask and he thinks for a moment before shaking his head no.

"I'm okay."

"You sure?" I ask and he nods 

"Can I come with you?"

"Of course. I'm sure people aren't out yet." I say and he gets out the bed and heads to the shower to get dressed.

~~~

Jimin and I sat in the living room eating and watching TV. I was leaning against him when I hear my phone ringing. I look over and get up and saw that Jin was calling me. I answer the phone and greet him and he does the same. He tells me that the schedule has changed and that their practice started in half an hour. I thank him and hang up. I pass the message to Jimin and he starts to get ready.

I walk into the bedroom and saw Klaira texting on her phone. I tell her that we were invited to their dance practice and she nods and starts to get dressed since she already took a shower. When we were all ready, we head to the dance studio and was greeted by everyone.

Jimin goes off with the others while we sat behind the camera and chill while we watch them goof off. Klaira and I took pictures in the bathroom mirror though we obviously didn't post them. I was standing against a wood tile wall posing for pictures when I hear my name. I look up at saw J-Hope with a camera my way and he laughs and I could see he was zooming in on me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I wave and go back to posing for Klaira who was now pretending to be a photographer as she sits on the ground with the camera pointed at me.

I do different poses as Klaira gets my pictures from all different angles. After a while we switch positions and I was the one taking her pictures. We laugh quietly as we joke around, the boys getting in on the pictures. Once their practice officially started, Klaira and I watch as the boys danced. I sit back on my hands as I bob my head to the music. They were practicing with little breaks and were determined to get the dance to perfection.

During their short twenty minute break, I was laying on my backpack looking at my all of the pictures taken and saw Jungkook sit beside me. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and I go to snapchat and start to look through the filters when I find my favorite pink flower filter. I smile and notice Jungkook with a peace sign. I smile and take the picture. I save it to my memories before locking my phone and setting it on my stomach.

"Naneun pigonhada." He groans and lays down and I laugh.

"Me too, though I slept good."

Jungkook and I relax there before it was time for him to practice again. I sit up and wave good bye to him as he gets up and heads back to the group where J-Hope and Jin were dancing while Suga was looking at them blankly, Namjoon was confused and both Jimin and Taehyung were laughing. I look over and saw Klaira reading a book on her phone. I get up and head to the restroom. I didn't have to go, I was just a bit bored.

~~~

Once I get back they were starting to dance to goof off. I notice they weren't recording and saw Klaira now was leaning against the wall. J-Hope calls  my name and I look over at him and he plays Fire on the speaker.

"Uli chum-eul chuda." He laughs and I look at Klaira who was cheesing hard.

"I'll do it with you." She says and J-Hope claps while the others were besides Suga were confused.

I took Jimin's spot while she took Jungkook's spot and they watch from in front of us and start to record us as we dance just as hard as they do when they practice. I even caught myself singing the entire song as I dance. When it got to Jimin's part I made sure to show out and I smirk knowing I hit every beat that came my way. Once the song over, the boys gave a hug group hug as they compliment us.

"When did you learn the dance?" Namjoon asks as I high five Jimin.

"I just watched the dance practice so many times I was able to catch on." I say and he nods.

"Do you know any others?" Suga asks 

"We are learning another one." Klaira says and I smile

"Which one?" Jimin asks 

"Won't tell." Klaira smiles and they pout.

"Don't worry." I smile and wave them off and we head back to behind the camera and their manager shows us the video of us dancing.

"Girl you look good. The dance nd the outfit really goes together." Klaira compliments.

"Girl me? Look at you, straight up showing out." I scoff and continue to watch the dance.

~~~

After their practice they had a couple other things to do but Klaira and I decided to head back to the hotel. It was about time for dinner and after taking a shower, we head out to get something to eat. We were stopped a couple times but nothing too serious. We head back to the hotel and went straight to bed. Today was tiring and we were only with the boys for one of the things they had to do today.

Jin: Yeodongsaeng

Me: Yes sir?

Jin: Thank you for coming today :)

Me: It was no problem at all Jin Oppa

Jin: I'm sure you are tired

Me: I am lol, you guys are very busy, even on your off days

Jin: Yep! You should get some sleep

Me: You too since you're Worldwide Handsome lol

Jin: Oh I will :P

Me: Good night Oppa

Jin: annyeonghi jumuseyo