{16}

Amara

Jin: Good morning my sweet and smol dongsaeng

Me: Morning Oppa 😚

Jin:How are you feeling?

Me: Not as much overwhelmed as I was but some of the things people say still hurt and I dknt know how to turn my comments off so I just turned my notifs off

Jin:I'll figure it out and tell you don't worry :)

Jin: We got rehearsals before the show tonight so have a good day today

Me: Okay! Same to you

I lay in bed as today of my no class day and I turn on my stomach and lay on my pillow next to my jumbo seal. I drift off into sleep when my face time goes off. I open my eyes and see Jimin calling me. I answer the phone and perch my phone on my dresser to face me and I lay back down and smile as I see Jimin putting a red hat on.

"Good morning Amara! Did I wake you?"

"No, I was up already, what's up?" I smile and he tips his hat

"Just checking in on you before we go to rehearsals. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say and he hums and picks up his phone and looks at me with his grey colored eyes and squints at me.

"You're lying."

"I just don't want you to worry." I sigh and bury half of my face under the covers.

"Jelly bean I'm going to worry about you anyways."

"Don't, I'll be fine." I say and he frowns a bit and I uncover my face and give him a reassuring smile.

"I promise." I say and stick my pinkie out and he sticks his out towards the camera.

"I take your word."

I smile and  watch as Jimin got ready for his day. He taught me a couple more words in Korean and I taught him a couple words in English. The whole time I felt relaxed and comfortable in his precense. He asked about my seals and I showed him the jumbo and he smiles widely. I lean against it and continue to talk to Jimin. 

During a funny story about how him and Jungkook got lost in an arena I got a text from the school saying that volleyball try outs where being held in two weeks and the original six would be in charge the try outs lead by the head coach and captain of the volleyball team. Apparently my facial expression changed because I could hear Jimin saying my name.

"Wait what? Sorry I got a text from the college."

"Are you needing to go?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No, I just got word that there's going to be volleyball try outs since most of the players on the team were seniors and they are graduating." I explain and he nods

"Do  you play?"

"Yes so I'm a bit excited for preseason. I should probably get back in shape." I laugh and he smiles

"But you're already in shape."

"Okay, in better shape."

After a while of being on the phone, Jimin had to go. We both say goodbye and I let out a long sigh. I lost track of time and it was already in the afternoon. I set my phone on my dresser and I close my eyes. As soon as I fall into a light sleep, my phone starts to ring once more. I groan and look over at my phone and saw that it was an unknown number so I turned my phone on vibrate and fell asleep.

~~~

I wake up to my whole room dark and I lay there for a moment before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I look at my phone and saw a bunch of missed calls from the boys and from Klaira. I lay back on my bed and respond to each of their text saying that I was just really tired and that I was fine.  Since they were most likely on stage at the moment, I get up and walk to my kitchen and just ate French bread and tomato soup. I wasn't really hungry. 

I finish two servings before going to my desk in my room and pulling out a textbook. When I pull it out I start to think about how the boys deal with hate. I know when it gets to bad they talk to me but, do they just suffer through it or do they do something about it? I sit back in my chair and close my eyes, seeing every single hate comment sent to me through Twitter, Instagram and even Facebook, something I don't even use anymore. I huff and close my laptop, not able to focus anymore. I get up and put on my slides and got my car keys and ID and left my dorm.

~~~

I drove aimlessly through the night as I try to relax my mind and lose thought about the hate comments. I stop at a small park and saw as couple saunter through the whole place. It was more packed than I imagined. My phone starts to ring and the call gets transferred to the car and I see that Namjoon was calling me.

"Hey Joonie, what's going on?"

"Hey Mara." Namjoon greets and I smile at the sound of his raspy voice.

"You sound like you're a bit sick Nam, drink some tea for your throat."

"I will, I just had to hear your voice, haven't heard it in a while, kinda missed it."

"Mister smooth Joonie" I smile and I can hear him chuckling on the other end.

"I miss you baby."

"I miss you too Joon."

"No.. No no, I miss you...but I miss you."

"Oh? Is that so? How so?"

"I miss your touch, your scent, your taste. As soon as the tour is over, I'll be able to get what I missed dearly."

"Nam baby you can't be talking to me like that."

"Is it a crime?"

"Okay then baby girl, I can do as I please." Namjoon says slowly and I bite my lip and lay my head on the steering wheel.

"Baby you make me feel some type of way."

"Good."

"Joon." I laugh, dragging out his name.

"Daddy making you nervous?"

"Very." I smile and I start to head back to my dorm.

"Whatcha doing now?"

"Driving home. I went to the park to relax."

"I'll let you go so you can drive safely. Text me when you're home."

"I will."

"Good night Amara."

"Good night Namjoon."

I get to the dorm and text Namjoon while I was in the elevator. When I get to my floor I out of habit go to Instagram. I look up before my timeline loads and I unlock my door and look down at my phone and saw pictures of Klaira and I at the store, videos of us walking. I see comments of people body shaming both of us. I shake my head and lock my phone seeing a glimpse of a video of Namjoon yelling at the paparazzi for disrespecting me. I toss my phone onto the couch and walk to my room, not even caring about charging my phone.

Me: Don't check Instagram

Me: Don't believe what they say, you're beautiful as you are. People just are upset about everything and these are just trolls

Me: Klaira?

Me: Klaira!

Besto: I need some time alone please