{23}

royally.mara

Liked by bts

Liked by bts.bighitofficial and 1,342,998 others

royally.mara    Cheveux roux, je m'en fiche

View all 5,279 comments

hobiistan    What is she French now? Nobody asked about your red hair sus it's fake anyways

sugamintrash   I called it! I knew she was using them for money!

gucci.klaira

Liked by royally

Liked by royally.mara and bts.bighitofficial and 1,214,992 others

gucci.klaira    Paris is amazing!!!

View all 6,932 comments

stanformybangtan    oh wow they got the hippo into gold digging

jinofmine    whoa whoa whoa what's with the hate? What am I late too?

Amara

I sat on the balcony with my leg crossed over my other while looking at the news. There was a huge rumor that I, Jimin's girlfriend, is now using his money to travel the world. I hold the small cup of coffee to my lips and smirk. It's been a couple months since we left South Korea and I haven't spoken to Jimin in the past couple of days due to his busy schedule and mine. I was on a "tour" due to volleyball and even though he was off, he was still busy writing songs and dancing. 

I take a sip of my coffee and get up as the time hit eight thirty. My team and I had landed in Paris a couple days ago and we were here for a competition. Today was our only day that we had only the morning off and then it was back to playing tonight. I was already dressed and I keep my now red hair down and I put in light brown colored contacts and I head down to the lobby where I saw a couple of my teammates getting breakfast. They give me a high five on my way to the main doors. I exit out the doors and saw Klaira walking out of a store with shopping bags in her hand.

"Already." I smile and she gives a goofy wiggle and walks over to me, looking both ways before she crosses the street. 

"Girl have you seen the media? They really think you're here for Bangtan when you just have competition." She laughs and I nod

"I know it's-"

"Oh mon Dieu! Amara, Klaira may we get a picture?" A group of girls ask running up to me.

"Uh, sure." I say and I look at Klaira and she nods.

We pose for many different pictures with many different people. After a while Klaira and I left and went to a shopping mall to look around and shop. I bought a couple new outfits, some more makeup and many good foods before heading back to the hotel. When we got back I took a shower and changed into my long sleeve jersey that hugged my body and I put on my spandex shorts before putting on sweats and my slides on. Klaira walks with me to the team van and we get in and wait for a couple other members before we head to the convention center. 

We knew basic French and were able to find our way to places that we needed to get to. Once at the Convention center we head inside and on my way to the court we were playing on first, I feel my phone buzz. I take my phone out and saw Namjoon calling me.

"Hey Nam." I answer and since I was using earphones I was able to talk to him easily.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"You and Klaira are all over the media right now. The rumor apparently is that you both are gold diggers. Are you in Paris?"

"Yeah, I have volleyball competitions back to back and we were lucky enough to get them internationally as we go higher into the ranks. If we do good here, we'll be going to either London or Venice."

"Oh nice! Aren't you the captain?"

"I am I am."

"We'll come to see you play one or two times before you graduate." 

"You don't have to Nam." I say with a smile

"But we will, and that's a promise. Good luck on your games."

"Thank you and good luck with whatever you're doing."

"Thank you! Goodbye best friend."

"Bye bye."