{3}

Amara

It's been a good week since seeing Jungkook and I haven't seen him since. I can't say I miss him because I expected it to happen and I'm sure he's moved on by now. My main focus now is Klaira not answer my phone calls or texts for the past couple days. She hasn't been at her dorm nor has she been at practice. It's starting to freak me out since that IS my best friend and I do care about her deeply and I'm starting to get worried.

I groan and run my hand through my now pressed hair and grab my phone that sat next to me on my bed and I click on her name and put the phone to my ear as the phone starts to ring. Again, straight to voicemail. Again, left another frantic voicemail. I grab my ID badge and dorm key and put it in my hoodie pocket and I head out to the police station on campus to file in a missing person.

As I walk I notice someone that looks like Jungkook from behind. I hum, shaking my head as I had far more important matters on my hands and I continue my walk to the station. I get to the station and stand at the front desk waiting for the lady to finish up her phone call. She places the phone down and looks up at me.

"May I help you?" She asks sweetly

"Hi yes I have a case of a missing person. My best friend. She hasn't been at her dorms nor has she been at practice or answering my calls or texts." I say trying to keep my voice calm and the lady nods and looks at her computer.

"Name please."

"Klaira Normani Kerston." I say and she starts to type quickly and she starts to scroll and squint her eyes a bit.

"Freshman, sophm-"

"Junior." I say and she nods and clicks a couple times and looks up at me.

"It says she's been active based on her badge activity." She says and I fur my eyebrows.

"Well that can't be right. Maybe someone has her badge." I say and the lady hums and shakes her head.

"Her last badge activity was in Dormitory H about three hours ago. Maybe check there?" The lady asks and I nod and leave the station.

As I walk to the dormitory I try to regulate my breath. I look up and noticed that clouds were rolling in and I speed up my walk. I speed up to a light jog and I get to the Dormitory H and I use my badge to get in and open the door. I then realize that there were at least one hundred rooms in this dormitory and I huff and was about to leave and just check her dorm again when I heard her laugh. I stay put and see her coming out an elevator with two other girls.

"Hi bestie!" She giggles and I just stare at her.

"You ghosted me...for days..for two-I'm not." I say now heated and leave the dormitory as I hear her smack her teeth and call my name but I continue to walk.

"Amara!" She shouts and I turn around and raise my middle finger.

"Nahh go back to being best friends with them. I wasn't over here freaking out literally going to the police because you were freaking ghosting me. I'll go back to my place as forgotten and you can go back to being best friends with them. Easy." I say and turn back around and storm off.

"You're acting like I can't have other friends! Quit being a brat!"

"And you won't have to worry about me being a brat ever again." I say and continue to walk, ignoring her other remarks and she heads back into the dormitory pissed, but who cared, cause I obviously didn't.

Right when I got to the halfway point between my dormitory and the one she was at, it starts to pour. I instantly tear up, now pissed and upset. Yes I'm a brat. Yes I can't really be mad but I can because she could have at least answered saying she was fine and was just hanging out with a friend. But that's not my problem no more. I'll stay in my place and just go back to being a ghost.