{1}

Amara

I sat in the café looking at my biology textbook while taking a sip of a mocha. I lick the whipped cream off my lips and I start to highlight the key points in my textbook. My phone starts to vibrate and I see that my alarm for four thirty was going off. I close my book and set it in my backpack and grab my cup and walk out the café.

I walk down the campus sidewalk and see a group of boys just standing around and talking. The campus was huge but I don't remember ever seeing them before at least once. I shrug it off, minding my own business and continue to walk by.

I get to my dormitory building and take out my student ID and hold it to the scanner. It beeps and turns green and the doors unlock. I head inside and walk to the elevators and head up to the third floor where my room was.

~~~

I sat on my bed, looking at my Physics book. I open the book up and right when I was about to start reading, when someone starts knocking on my door. I get up and close the book. I walk to the door and look through the peephole and saw my best fried Klaira. I open the door for her and she comes in and closes it.

"BTS is coming to town!" She shouts and I shrug, not really caring.

"Okay? You know who else is coming to town?" I ask and she sits on my bed

"Who?"

"Me not caring." I say and she gives me a straight face.

I laugh and lay down next to her and close my eyes as she fangirls about BTS. I tune her out and end up dozing off but she shakes me awake and I struggle to open my eyes due to them being heavy and look at her with an innocent hum.

"Just know, I got us concert tickets." She says and I shoot up.

"No, why? I don't even know their songs or them." I whine and lay back down with a groan.

"Relax I was just kidding. I need to save my money to pay for these things." Klaira says and lays next to me and shifts to where she was laying her head on my chest.

"Even if you don't like them, would you go to a concert with me?" She asks and I nod.

"You're still my best friend, if you asked me to go somewhere with you I'd go...but know I would complain if it had anything to do with BTS or any group of K-pop." I smile and she looks up at me with a grin.

"That's better than you not going." She says and lays on my plump pillow next to the pillow I was using.

"Yeah yeah." I smile

We continue to lay in the bed until my alarm went off at seven forty five. I get up and go to my kitchen and start to make red beans and rice with biscuits. While cooking Klaira went to her dorm room to gather a couple things before coming to spend the night in my dorm room since I had an extra bed because my roommate dropped out because she got pregnant in her first semester.

I finish dinner and I grab a red plastic cup that I bought from a home store and poured some Tahitian Treat in my cup. I make a bowl and grab a biscuit and head to the small living room and turned on the TV and watched the show Chicago Med. Klaira came back and since I gave her my key she comes in and sets up her small things on the opposite side of the bedroom.

I look at the time and realized it was nine twenty one. I continue to eat and finished one whole episode and was able to finish my food within that time. I get up and wash my cup and plate and dry it before putting it back. I walk to the bathroom and turn the sink on and start to brush my teeth.

"Mara! You got a text message!" Klaira calls from the kitchen and I hum and finish brushing my teeth.

I walk out the bathroom and grab my phone and look at the message I got from my professor. I smile as I read that class was cancelled due to his wife giving birth to triplets. I give out a quick laugh and walk to my bedroom and set my phone on the charger and lay it on my desk.

"Hey Klaira, my class was cancelled for tomorrow morning and I know you don't have any plans so you want to head to the recreational center or jus to hang out in general?" I ask coming into the living room and she looks up at me from the couch.

"I actually have dance practice since the football game is Friday." She says and I sigh.

"You can come to practice though." She smiles and I nod.

"what time is your practice?"

"It's at ten in the morning but you can come any time." Klaira says looking at her phone and I nod and head to my bedroom.

"Alright. You already know what to do, wash and dry and I'll put it up I the morning and turn all lights off." I call and I can hear her mock me and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I change into pajamas and lay in my bed and look at the time and see that it was ten forty nine. I turn my sound back on and I turn my light off.

~~~

As I slept I unconsciously heard the door open and close. I open my eyes and look over and saw Klaira getting in the bed as quietly as she could.

"You woke me." I groan and she stops moving.

"Sorry, I got hooked on a show." She whispers back to me.

"Well get some sleep, you go practice."

"Good night Amara."

"Good night bestie."

{Hello, this is my first AMBW book so I am a bit nervous but I hope you like it}